Guess the drone used for this footage...at 10PM...
782 32 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

2021-9-21
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

DJI Air 2S!?
2021-9-21
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

No ...A2S is burning all black from 0 to almost 10%, without data recovery, in night.
2021-9-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

No idea, but please enlighten me!
2021-9-21
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your Phantom 3 Pro with Pug attachment.
2021-9-21
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Mavic Pro Gen I...
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FB: GeoDrone4K. Good day and thank you for sharing this cool video with us here at DJI Forum. Nice flying and have a nice day. .
2021-9-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have absolutely no idea.  If I had to guess I'd say Mini 2.  
2021-9-22
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

Why post in the wrong forum?  
2021-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Whatever it is it’s extremely noisy and colours are a bit suspect…
2021-9-22
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 9-22 06:50
Whatever it is it’s extremely noisy and colours are a bit suspect…

Haha... Is almost pitch black...
Is 6k Evo 2 Pro Log profile
2021-9-22
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

To compare... This is normal profile with same settings and Iso
https://youtu.be/IXXrQUsgF7M
2021-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-22 08:27
Haha... Is almost pitch black...
Is 6k Evo 2 Pro Log profile

Its still very noisy all I can tell you is Phantom Pro or M2P can easily compete with this and they are 3/4 year old drones, you can’t compare a drone that cost 1700 with a drone that costs 1000.
2021-9-22
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

No it can not... We have almost a full range of dji and they all have two problems:
1. Log profile is extremely noisy... 3 times noisy than autel
2. They burn all blacks from 0 to 10% beyond recovery... And if you set contrast - 2 is just fooling you decreasing black but without any data recovery...
But you know this too if you have Dji...
2021-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-22 08:50
No it can not... We have almost a full range of dji and they all have two problems:
2. They burn all blacks from 0 to 10% beyond recovery... And if you set contrast - 2 is just fooling you decreasing black but without any data recovery...

I take it you don’t own a phantom pro or a M2P and i wonder why you dont spend your time on Autel forum complaining about just how bad these drones are and how people have decided that they are not worth buying.
There are a many reasons including price and flying ability of Autel drones why nobody buys them. Give everyone here a break and go spend your time on Autel forum because this looks like a real case of trolling.
Nobody cares about your ridiculous video and most are quite well satisfied with their drone. So if you love Autel buy it and spend your time whining over there, because thats all you seem to do on this forum. Never a good word to say about anything but whine whine and more whining. You found Autel now go live with them….
2021-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-22 08:50

Anyone who owns the drones you own should not be comparing to pro drones full stop……..
2021-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-22 08:28
To compare... This is normal profile with same settings and Iso
https://youtu.be/IXXrQUsgF7M

Your ridiculous footage shows nothing keep on whining, hopefully with your new Autel we wont have to put up with you around here anymore……..
2021-9-22
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 9-22 15:23
Your ridiculous footage shows nothing keep on whining, hopefully with your new Autel we wont have to put up with you around here anymore……..

Wow... You are such a troll... We own on company 2x M2P and had P4 Pro.
Log format is highly limited in Dji.
The control of drones is best at Dji, as Autel is a flying brick, but Sony camera from 6K kick ass in low light.
I am not brain washed and see pro and cons as we work with both, but you should be such a dick?
2021-9-22
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

https://youtu.be/_LK3-RQoY_g
2021-9-22
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Search yourself for M2p
2021-9-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-22 21:10
Search yourself for M2p

Well seen as you are using 2x M2P maybe post the footage yourself….you spend all your time here whining get over yourself, if you think Autel is a brick tell Autel about it..dick
2021-9-23
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hallmark, a lot of users told here you are a dousche... Let me tell you they are right.
We have accepted the plus and minus of each producer... Autel sucks at controls, DJi sucks at video log in night... But this is a truth assumed and need to have balls to admit it...
Good luck kissing Dji ass and keep telling yourself is best drone ever..
We work in commercials with them and I can tell you that you catch flies here...
Cheers.
2021-9-23
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

PS. Please put a Log from 10 Pm from your M2P here... Smart-ass.
2021-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-23 04:06
Hallmark, a lot of users told here you are a dousche... Let me tell you they are right.
We have accepted the plus and minus of each producer... Autel sucks at controls, DJi sucks at video log in night... But this is a truth assumed and need to have balls to admit it...
Good luck kissing Dji ass and keep telling yourself is best drone ever..

Your problem is , nothing is ever right for you, the video you posted is full of noise colour production is appalling, yet you offering this up as good footage, its what you get from a 1” sensor filiming at night under low light in the shadows. You proved nothing and if your that stupid to believe you are going to get great footage in low light with these small sensors including anything Autel has you know nothing about videography or photography.
Your trying to compare a drone that costs 1800 with one that costs 1000 and you show 10 seconds of lowlight video.
You’re now saying dji drones are great for control, yet you’ve spent the last 6 months complaining about how your Air2S flys, it seems you haven’t a clue what you’re whining about but you love to hear yourself whining for nothing only the sake of it.

Both dji and Autel are 1inch sensors both are sony sensors, under low light they preform similar and neither would be used for lowlight professional work by any self respecting professional.
2021-9-23
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 9-23 05:21
Your problem is , nothing is ever right for you, the video you posted is full of noise colour production is appalling, yet you offering this up as good footage, its what you get from a 1” sensor filiming at night under low light in the shadows. You proved nothing and if your that stupid to believe you are going to get great footage in low light with these small sensors including anything Autel has you know nothing about videography or photography.
Your trying to compare a drone that costs 1800 with one that costs 1000 and you show 10 seconds of lowlight video.
You’re now saying dji drones are great for control, yet you’ve spent the last 6 months complaining about how your Air2S flys, it seems you haven’t a clue what you’re whining about but you love to hear yourself whining for nothing only the sake of it.

I wait for your work in deep dark.
2021-9-23
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

As i told before, for other users, despite the attitude of Hallmark, the point in this video was to see how much data is recovered from black in a LOG profile from a good balanced Sony camera.
In daylight you will have no issues, as 1" sensors are both DJI and Autel good, but the problem is in darken areas, where DJI camera from both A2S and M2P is burning the blacks and have a super noise LOG profile, as Autel camera is more optimised.
Actually, the LOG profile from Autel is able to go up to 6400 but is not so good as you see that have noise...still, ISO 3200 is perfectly recoverable with a noise profile applied...That can not be said about DJI that 1. Is not capable of 3200 ISO on A2S, just limited at 1600, and 2. The noise from LOG profile is beyond recovery.

As a user of both DJI and Autel, I give credit to both companies and also will mention all drawbacks from each one, as seems that many only want to hear that they have the best ever drone and stick their heads in a bunker...
So from practice of 2 years in commercials, the ups and downs are:

DJI - Pros
- more easy to use in controls
- Auto and Daytime footage are good
- Wind resistance is better
DJI - Cons
- lot of bugs in Fly and more and more compressive app taking heavy resources
- LOG profile in night is not usable because of heavy noise and burned blacks (both A2S and M2P)
- fake Contrast -2 in LOG profile of M2P....in reality is doing nothing, just rising the blacks but 0 details recovered, a cheat.

Autel - Pros
- 6K camera very good
- LOG profile and sensitivity in low light better than any consumer drone
- flight time slightly better (don't be fooled, both companies report fake times, just cut off 6 minutes from reported flight times)
Autel - Cons
- Autel Explorer app full of bugs and designed by a non-user probably
- controls improved this year, but still not at comfortable point
- App Menu is not optimized, still need to go to each mode to change something.

Cheers.

PS A comparison of P4Pro as demanded by another user...no credits from me.

2021-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-23 06:26
As i told before, for other users, despite the attitude of Hallmark, the point in this video was to see how much data is recovered from black in a LOG profile from a good balanced Sony camera.
In daylight you will have no issues, as 1" sensors are both DJI and Autel good, but the problem is in darken areas, where DJI camera from both A2S and M2P is burning the blacks and have a super noise LOG profile, as Autel camera is more optimised.
Actually, the LOG profile from Autel is able to go up to 6400 but is not so good as you see that have noise...still, ISO 3200 is perfectly recoverable with a noise profile applied...That can not be said about DJI that 1. Is not capable of 3200 ISO on A2S, just limited at 1600, and 2. The noise from LOG profile is beyond recovery.

Again more rubbish subjective, ill thought out crap.
1/ battery time is slightly better, “the battery is two years older in M2P its also 33% cheaper so not a fair or objective comparison and M2P drone and camera is two years older than Autel. Its also accepted in the drone world although subjective that M2P has by far the best colour science out there for a consumer drone.

There are many many M2P night low light videos that have no problem getting much better results than the pile of noise you showed above.

2021-9-23
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

hallmark007 Posted at 9-23 07:15
Again more rubbish subjective, ill thought out crap.
1/ battery time is slightly better, “the battery is two years older in M2P its also 33% cheaper so not a fair or objective comparison and M2P drone and camera is two years older than Autel. Its also accepted in the drone world although subjective that M2P has by far the best colour science out there for a consumer drone.

Hi there. That first night test video was incredible sharp. I am surprised that the Mavic 2 Pro can shoot so good video in the dark. Cant wait to find something to practise on. Thanks for showing.
2021-9-23
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

This thread has become an inspiration of what a forum shouldn’t be….,
2021-9-23
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

The point was to show the data recovered in black from 0 to 10. In all M2P videos you can see that all black is crushed.
Of course, no point to argue with somebody that is not getting this point, so will leave you with your ideas...
All the rest that actually use the drones for work knows this problem...and is easy to check it: take a grey to black surface and film it with M2P...Get to LOG and set contrast to -2...it should get the data up and recover the black...instead, is just making the black show grey, without recovering details.

Hope that M3 will have a better LOG profile on that 4/3 sensor, as for now the 1" sensor is not enough calibrated.
Cheers.

PS If you want to see a crystal clear Evo 2 Pro sensor, there are plenty on Youtube, I haven't got time to adjust for "cinematic"...

2021-9-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-23 22:16
The point was to show the data recovered in black from 0 to 10. In all M2P videos you can see that all black is crushed.
Of course, no point to argue with somebody that is not getting this point, so will leave you with your ideas...
All the rest that actually use the drones for work knows this problem...and is easy to check it: take a grey to black surface and film it with M2P...Get to LOG and set contrast to -2...it should get the data up and recover the black...instead, is just making the black show grey, without recovering details.

Don’t be so much of a fool, anyone who knows anything about photography. Knows you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear. You posted a video that is frankly awful and all that has been done is up the iso and saturation to show a video that looks like a cartoon but full of noise. You then tried to pass off this 10 second video with ridiculous highlights as a quality video, when everyone knows that the horrible editing just makes it seem unprofessional and cringing . This whole thing is subjective you have not made any discovery here and trying to match and compare drones half the price and 3 years old shows just how much of a fool you really are. You discovered nothing here except that you think you can waffle and whine all day and through every post you submit here. I’d say stop digging now.
2021-9-24
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Whatever you say Hallmark... No point arguing.... What was that say: smartest man drops it...
PS. Still have your PM's and as long as I said DJi rules, all was nice... Now I am whining )))

Cheers
2021-9-24
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Please stop trolling this forum. That's what you are doing, despite your arguments to the contrary - that's what trolls do.
2021-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules