523 6 2021-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today I flew several M2P flights, mostly active tracking, and on one flight the screen did something strange. The video was still good but there was absolutely no data/telemetry on the screen. not even any format for it. There was a time indication on the bottom of the screen in bold characters that was not there before. I reset the app in flight and it was fixed. Is there something I did to cause this? Is this a known problem or a hidden feature?

2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GaryDoug. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-9-26
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was using a Samsung Galaxy S9.
2021-9-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Swipe up swipe down…
2021-9-27
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 9-27 10:10
Swipe up swipe down…

A heroic reply, thanks for this information. Hope you don't mind if I swipe right on you ;-)  JK

I just noticed that I had the following link saved in my M2P folder .Incredibly it is shown as #2 in the list of 6. The link was titled 6 hidden features and I should have noticed that.

2021-9-27
Use props
NickelPlate
lvl.3
Flight distance : 506073 ft
United States

This happened to me yesterday on my Mini 2. Video streaming was fine but the telemetry was just frozen no altitude or distance telemetry. Didn't notice anything else since I promptly brought it back landed and restarted the app and everything was fine after that.
2021-9-29
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

NickelPlate Posted at 9-29 11:35
This happened to me yesterday on my Mini 2. Video streaming was fine but the telemetry was just frozen no altitude or distance telemetry. Didn't notice anything else since I promptly brought it back landed and restarted the app and everything was fine after that.

The Mini 2 uses a different app and remote.
2021-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules