What does mean « (Global Excluding BR & JP)«  when shipping
6995 16 2021-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1VR3JlDtX5mq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205738 ft
Canada

I sent my drone for a repair and I received this message from DJI « DJI Mini 2 Aircraft Module (Including Gimbal & Propellers) (Global Excluding BR & JP)(DJI Care) »
I understand they will send me a new drone but what does mean « global excluding BR & JP » ?  What is excluded ?

Thanks form your help.

2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. Regarding the inquiry, it will be the version of the unit you have. Please be advised that the DJI Care refresh service plan covers the aircraft × 1, gimbal × 1, camera × 1, propellers (pair) × 2, and battery × 1 since you have the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.
2021-9-28
Use props
djiuser_1VR3JlDtX5mq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205738 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 9-28 16:18
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I was able to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum details. Regarding the inquiry, it will be the version of the unit you have. Please be advised that the DJI Care refresh service plan covers the aircraft × 1, gimbal × 1, camera × 1, propellers (pair) × 2, and battery × 1 since you have the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

Wow, great customer services with DJI.  I sent my dammaged drone yesterday and today I received a UPS tracking number for the new one.  Furthermore  I got this quick answer to  my question.
Thanks Diana
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_1VR3JlDtX5mq Posted at 9-28 16:28
Wow, great customer services with DJI.  I sent my dammaged drone yesterday and today I received a UPS tracking number for the new one.  Furthermore  I got this quick answer to  my question.
Thanks Diana

You're most welcome. Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to let us know.
2021-9-29
Use props
Jaybro130
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7545591 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2021-9-28 16:18

DJI is sending me a new unit (new serial # under warranty). And it says (Global excluding JP). What does the “JP” mean? Case # CAS-8121573-P9H1L2. Will my care refresh switch over to the new drone?
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jaybro130 Posted at 1-25 12:39
DJI is sending me a new unit (new serial # under warranty). And it says (Global excluding JP). What does the “JP” mean? Case # CAS-8121573-P9H1L2. Will my care refresh switch over to the new drone?

Hi Jaybro130. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding your inquiry. You may kindly disregard the "Global excluding JP" indicated as it is only a description or the version of the DJI Mini 2 that you will received. Also, I was able to check the serial number of the replacement unit and the service plan was already been transferred on the replacement drone.
2022-1-25
Use props
Jaybro130
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7545591 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-25 16:10
Hi Jaybro130. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding your inquiry. You may kindly disregard the "Global excluding JP" indicated as it is only a description or the version of the DJI Mini 2 that you will received. Also, I was able to check the serial number of the replacement unit and the service plan was already been transferred on the replacement drone.

Thank you very much for replying!  As I understand it, JP=Japan as they have a restricted type of drone.
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jaybro130 Posted at 1-26 05:05
Thank you very much for replying!  As I understand it, JP=Japan as they have a restricted type of drone.

JP is Japan and they have their version. Hope you receive the package back soon. Any further questions, please feel free to ask.
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_NdopdJclnZIa
New

Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 1-25 16:10
Hi Jaybro130. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding your inquiry. You may kindly disregard the "Global excluding JP" indicated as it is only a description or the version of the DJI Mini 2 that you will received. Also, I was able to check the serial number of the replacement unit and the service plan was already been transferred on the replacement drone.

If JP means Japan.does BR mean Brittan?
2022-4-4
Use props
djiuser_NdopdJclnZIa
New

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-26 23:03
JP is Japan and they have their version. Hope you receive the package back soon. Any further questions, please feel free to ask.

2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_NdopdJclnZIa Posted at 4-4 03:26

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. JP means Japan while BR represents Brazil.
2022-4-4
Use props
djiuser_u95SOBIEgeaj
New

United States

I received my replacement in closed box in a plastic sealed wrap. It doesnt say whats inside other than the photo of the drone. What is included in this package? I was thinking of giving it to my nephew as a christmas present but dint know of the its a conplete package.
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_u95SOBIEgeaj Posted at 11-11 00:01
I received my replacement in closed box in a plastic sealed wrap. It doesnt say whats inside other than the photo of the drone. What is included in this package? I was thinking of giving it to my nephew as a christmas present but dint know of the its a conplete package.

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that I was able to check the previous case using your DJI Forum details and based on what I can see, the case is from a couple of months ago. May I confirm if it's regarding your DJI Mini 2? Please be advised that I also sent you a PM to verify and check some information. Please check. Thank you.
2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_oTH4XMb7Cdx5
New
Flight distance : 42844 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,
Wondered if anyone knows what
Contents: DJI mini 3 Pro Aircraft & Gimbal Module (GL, Excl. BR) means just the bit in the brackets iam in uk so want to make sure I've put all the bits iam suppose to in the box before it's picked up

Thankyou in advance
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_oTH4XMb7Cdx5 Posted at 11-24 05:01
Hi there,
Wondered if anyone knows what
Contents: DJI mini 3 Pro Aircraft & Gimbal Module (GL, Excl. BR) means just the bit in the brackets iam in uk so want to make sure I've put all the bits iam suppose to in the box before it's picked up

Hello, there. Do you want to confirm whether it is the right version for the UK or anything else?
2023-11-24
Use props
djiuser_oTH4XMb7Cdx5
New
Flight distance : 42844 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there
Just if it ment what the letters in the bracket mean, I bought it in uk so was just making sure DJI sent right label for DHL to pick up and thought br was to put battery in but think it means something else
Thankyou in advance
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_oTH4XMb7Cdx5 Posted at 11-25 05:22
Hi there
Just if it ment what the letters in the bracket mean, I bought it in uk so was just making sure DJI sent right label for DHL to pick up and thought br was to put battery in but think it means something else
Thankyou in advance

Hi there, that BR does not mean the battery in this content. Regarding your case, if the battery is not severely damaged, you can send it along with the drone.
If the battery got severely damaged, it would be dangerous to ship. Then please take pictures of the battery as well as the battery serial number, send the pictures to us via email at support@dji.com with the case number, we will follow it up.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules