wanting to download full quality videos to photos album
4027 3 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iQCPZ4MmXS28
lvl.2
Germany

DJI

I’ll post again - I am unable to export the original video to my photo album on iOS. I mean to edit these videos in Lumafusion.Whatever route I take on the Mimo app, the video ends up being a lower resolutjon that what’s on the camera. I’m using the wi-fi on the do it all handle with the Pocket 2. Can you please advise how I can get the original resolution onto my device?
2021-9-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed. They need to find a way to let the Mimo and the Fly app export in what ever format you recorded in, whether it's 4k, 2.7k or whichever. I was told sometime ago with the DJI Fly app, it was an ios limitation that would only allow it to export in 1080p. So I've been using a USB-C SD card adapter to import them into my ipad air 4 to use with Lumafusion.
2021-11-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

You mean, they can't be transferred to the phone in any other resolution than in 1080p?

Another reason for me not to jump into the 4K bandwagon yet. It feels like the Pocket 2 becomes partially crippled if you set the resolution settings higher than FullHD.
2021-11-8
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

1080p is the best I've ever been able to get from either Mimo or DJI Fly app when trying to sync to either the app album or my iPhone either one. I can take the SD card and import them directly to my  iPad Air 4 or my MAC and get whatever resolution I recorded in with no issues. Just not on my iPhone through the DJI apps.
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules