Mini 2 firmware update not working
668 7 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ololoooo
lvl.1
New Zealand

It keeps telling me that a network connection is required, but i am connected to the internet.....

2021-10-3
Use props
ololoooo
lvl.1
New Zealand

And i cant bind my account because it keeps saying to connect the remote, but i am connecting the remote..
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? If you could provide us a sample video showing the issue that would be greatly appreciated for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
ololoooo
lvl.1
New Zealand

I think it's sorted now, thanks Paladin! .
2021-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html  
2021-10-4
Use props
ololoooo
lvl.1
New Zealand

Does any one know why my mini 2 yaw speed is moving at cine speed in sport and normal mode?, i am taking off in normal mode but not using a tablet or phone just the controller.

Thanks
2021-10-4
Use props
djiuser_9cQH3AdEXXmX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1355 ft
Canada

ololoooo Posted at 10-3 22:17
And i cant bind my account because it keeps saying to connect the remote, but i am connecting the remote..

mine will not bind for the life of me. i've been on the phone with support (that was expensive) and still didn't resolve the issue.

it says my aircraft firmware needs to be updated when i try and bind, then when i go to update the firmware it says the firmware is up to date. i'm at a loss and very frustrated.
2021-10-9
Use props
ololoooo
lvl.1
New Zealand

djiuser_9cQH3AdEXXmX Posted at 10-9 05:58
mine will not bind for the life of me. i've been on the phone with support (that was expensive) and still didn't resolve the issue.

it says my aircraft firmware needs to be updated when i try and bind, then when i go to update the firmware it says the firmware is up to date. i'm at a loss and very frustrated.

Try re installing the DJI app, i think that is what fixed mine.
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules