Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeffyk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4252 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

On my Mini 2 the Gimbal shifts down when I accelerate. Please check out the video and let me know if something is wrong with my drone. All of my videos are being ruined because  of the gimbal shifting. Is it something I'm doing, or is something wrong with my drone?   

Thanks so much,

Jeff

2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I this issue happening to all of your flights and before this issue happened to your DJI Mini 2 was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone? Thank you.
2021-10-4
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Definitely something wrong with your gimbal control. In the Fly app->Settings->Control there is a Calibrate Gimbal. Have you tried that?
2021-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That looks strange.
Are you on the latest firmware?
Was there high winds?
2021-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely not right,   try to calibrate and also see if in photo mode and video mode you get the same behaviour.   I get this more in photo mode to video mode.
2021-10-5
Use props
Frank Alonso
Second Officer
Flight distance : 785049 ft
United States

Yeah - that does not look right.  My gimbal tends to jump at the end of a quicksort.  Not sure if that is normal or now, but it is simple enough for me to trim the last second or two.
2021-10-5
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-4 22:30
Hello there Jeff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I this issue happening to all of your flights and before this issue happened to your DJI Mini 2 was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone? Thank you.

Hi Stephan,

No hard crash of any kind. I've only had my Mini 2 for a few weeks and it's been happening since day one.
2021-10-5
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 10-4 22:43
Definitely something wrong with your gimbal control. In the Fly app->Settings->Control there is a Calibrate Gimbal. Have you tried that?

I tried to recalibrate, yet I will try again.  never had this issue on my Phantom series drone.
2021-10-5
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-4 22:52
That looks strange.
Are you on the latest firmware?
Was there high winds?

I was far away from the storm in the picture, yet there was a little bit of wind. Also, I do have the latest firmware.
2021-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Jeffyk Posted at 10-5 06:56
I was far away from the storm in the picture, yet there was a little bit of wind. Also, I do have the latest firmware.

Well, I have some gimbal jumps on start / stop and heavy winds.
So that is why I am asking.
PS, heavy wind is not really storm like. It is more like 'wind'....
2021-10-5
Use props
Jeffyk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I tried to fly my drone multiple times and the Gimbal shifts down with almost no wind.
2021-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules