Pls help DJI
747 4 2021-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TRTzM3z7Ehuf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2345889 ft
Australia

Hello my fpv drone i purchased 3 and a bit months ago..is not working i had a minor crash it broke the rear right arm when i went to puck it up the fan was making a weird noise so i pulled the battery ive since replace the motor and arm and unfortunatly the drone dosnt light up nor make the start up sound..and the fan is inoperable because it gets extremely hot..please i dont mind
2021-10-12
Use props
djiuser_TRTzM3z7Ehuf
lvl.1
Australia

Paying for it to be rectified I just need it to be sorted ASAP as I've started up a business and its imperative I get back in the air..pls uf someone can contact me on 0432497763 as I'm not sure where u should send drone
2021-10-12
Use props
djiuser_TRTzM3z7Ehuf
lvl.1
Australia

Pls help DJI

Hello my fpv drone i purchased 3 and a bit months ago..is not working i had a minor crash it broke the rear right arm when i went to puck it up the fan was making a weird noise so i pulled the battery ive since replace the motor and arm and unfortunatly the drone dosnt light up nor make the start up sound..and the fan is inoperable because it gets extremely hot..please i dont mind
2021-10-12
Use props
djiuser_TRTzM3z7Ehuf
lvl.1
Australia

Im not sure as to where the nearest repair is in wollongong any suggestions guys
2021-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the crash. You can submit an online repair request through the link below and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules