Arm is moving a lot with Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
367 3 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lebpower
New

Saudi Arabia

Good day,

I just bought a DJI OM4 and I have tried to use it on my Galaxy S20 ultra. However I am afraid that the phone is not stable at all while walking and filming.

Following a little background of what I have done so far:

1) I have Checked the compatibility chart and S20 ultra is compatible
2) I have centered the ring on a case.
3) I also have used the clamp with no case.
4) I have even used a different phone, much lighter just in case of weight issues.
5) I have balanced the horizont, and it showed only a missaligment of -0.1 which i could ajusted manually.
6) I did the auto calibration. But still, while walking the arm is not stable and the phone moves around, even after keeping the front trigger pressed, which supposed to stop the movement.

Kindly advise, if I am missing to set something else up.
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lebpower. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue DJI OM 4  and did several troubleshooting steps to rectify the said issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-10-13
Use props
lebpower
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 21:23
Hello there lebpower. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue DJI OM 4  and did several troubleshooting steps to rectify the said issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Thanks for your quick reply. I will contact them
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

lebpower Posted at 10-13 21:47
Thanks for your quick reply. I will contact them

Hi there lebpower. You are very much welcome and if you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assists you.
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules