P3P... not just from the sky
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
novoweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444774 ft
Canada

My fisrt promotionnal video (for a client) done entirely with the Phantom 3 Pro. Edited with Final Cut Pro X (Normaly i use Premiere Pro CC) and for the music editing i use SonicFire Pro (The best).

2015-7-30
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I can't read French so I'm guessing it a promotion for a hotel/motel?  While you've got some nice video I am a bit curious as to where your client is going to use it.  If I was searching online for a place to stay I wouldn't sit still for 10 minutes and 44 seconds to watch that video. After about 30 seconds I was thinking to myself a bunch of still photos would show the same thing in a lot less time.  Maybe on a website with a combination of still photos and the option of seeing shorter clips of the various scenes.

But hey, as long as your client likes it then my opinion or anybody else's is irrelevant.  
2015-8-1
Use props
novoweb
lvl.2
Canada

gil Posted at 2015-8-1 20:25
I can't read French so I'm guessing it a promotion for a hotel/motel?  While you've got some nice vi ...

Hi!
Yes, it's a motel for sale. It is used on real estate agent site in combination with photos, not for clients who are searching for a place to stay. I have made another video (shorter) for that use.
2015-8-1
Use props
stvnvicbc
lvl.2

Canada

novoweb Posted at 2015-8-2 04:38
Hi!
Yes, it's a motel for sale. It is used on real estate agent site in combination with photos, n ...

Nice vid, some nice shots to be sure and i really like the fact that you did some ground work with the P3 too.  However, as the other poster said, VERY long.  Even for the audience you are targeting, stick with Youtube stats, after 2 minutes, most folks are looking for something else.  A montage of say, 12 x 10 second shots.  And if i was purchasing i would want to see a tad more of the owner/manager residence and perhaps an inside shot of one of the rooms.  So maybe bump it up to 2:30 or 3:00

My $.02
2015-8-2
Use props
novoweb
lvl.2
Canada

stvnvicbc Posted at 2015-8-3 00:06
Nice vid, some nice shots to be sure and i really like the fact that you did some ground work with ...

Thanks for the advice... but like i said, all the other stuff (inside the house and rooms) are on other video and photos on the real estate agent. The owner ask me jusr for the outsiide and the building.
2015-8-4
Use props
phantom3menace
lvl.1

United States

A lot of the video is the same thing over and over again....

Just saying............
2015-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules