DJI FPV Flyaway - no flightrecords
474 2 2021-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XT0bfvzMSot9
lvl.1

Poland

Hi, Have  any of you dealt with a case where DJI turns away from your client in a  flyaway drone situation? That's what it is in my case. After an  unsuccessful exchange of several dozen e-mails in the last three weeks, I  learn that my fault is not only the fact that the drone flew away by  itself landing in the lake, but also my fault is that DJI Fly does not  work with the goggles in which the data was allegedly saved unlucky  flight. I performed the synchronization many times, but the flight was  not recorded in the system. Of course, I have a record of the last  moments of the flight in the goggles and the correct files, but despite  my proposal to send the goggles to DJI for analysis, I was offered  nothing more than an apology. I am a bit surprised because I cannot  imagine such an ending after several years of using different models  from DJI. I am writing hoping that maybe someone of you had a similar  case and maybe found a way to fix a hole in DJI Fly that loses flight  records I also asked the DJI user forum on facebook but I am looking for help in various places!

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 16-57-05 (1) OFFICIAL DJI OWNERS GROUP Facebook.png
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We notice that our team is dealing with your case. Hope you can understand that if there are no flight records, we are unable to know what happened to the drone, therefore, we may not be able to cover it. We will forward your concerns to the corresponding team and our team will contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2021-10-21
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have a similar situation thats really weird
2021-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now