3638 12 2021-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NikoKrebs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392264 ft
Chile

Español / Spanish

Hola. Como están todos. Yo soy nuevo en este foro y me lo acabo de crear porque tengo la siguiente curiosidad o pregunta al respecto:

Cuando conecto mi Mavic Mini 2 a mi computador, me aparece una segunda conexión de internet, como si fuera una red de ethernet. Entonces me fuí a la configuración de redes e internet y ahí, dentro de la configuración me aparecen 2 direcciones ip; uno en 192.168.1.4 y otro en 192.168.1.3. Luego me puse a revisar para que servirán esas direcciones usando un programa llamado PUTTY, o bien, usando el CMD con el comando TELNET. Entonces decidí usar el programa Putty con la opción Telnet y añadir la dirección 192.168.1.3:23 (la dirección 192.168.1.4 no funcionó porque me arrojó un error). Cuando le di a Conectar me aparecio el mensaje 220 HELLO! Y despues le puse HELP y me apareció 530 Login with USER and PASS. Entonces intenté agregar mi correo y apareció 331 Please specify password, luego puse mi contraseña y me salió 530 Login failed. Tambien traté otras formas de iniciar sesión, por ejemplo, Usuario admin y Contraseña admin pero tambien me salió error. Entonces mi gran pregunta es, ¿cómo puedo acceder al Login y Contraseña si me dice Login Failed todo el tiempo? ¿O será que tengo que acceder mediante cualquier navegador ya sea Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox o Google Chrome?

Ingles / English

Hello. How's everybody. I am new to this forum and I just created it because I have the following curiosity or question about it:

When I connect my Mavic Mini 2 to my computer, I get a second internet connection, as if it were an ethernet network. Then I went to the network and internet configuration and there, within the configuration, 2 IP addresses appear; one at 192.168.1.4 and one at 192.168.1.3. Then I started to check what those addresses will be for using a program called PUTTY, or using the CMD with the TELNET command. So I decided to use the Putty program with the Telnet option and add the address 192.168.1.3:23 (the address 192.168.1.4 did not work because it threw an error). When I clicked Connect I got the message 220 HELLO! And then I put HELP and 530 Login with USER and PASS appeared. Then I tried to add my email and 331 Please specify password appeared, then I put my password and I got 530 Login failed. I also tried other ways to log in, for example User admin and Password admin but I also got an error. So my big question is, how can I access the Login and Password if it tells me Login Failed all the time? Or is it that I have to access it through any browser, be it Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

220 Hello!
help
530 Login with USER and PASS
USER nico*******@gmail.com
331 Please specify password
PASS **********
530 Login failed
USER
331 Please specify password
PASS
530 Login failed

Drone's ip

Drone's ip
2021-10-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You cant logon to the drone this way if you could you could replace the software and thats restricted.
2021-10-25
Use props
NikoKrebs
lvl.2
Chile

DAFlys Posted at 10-25 23:33
You cant logon to the drone this way if you could you could replace the software and thats restricted.

What happens if i do that?
2021-11-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NikoKrebs Posted at 11-6 12:59
What happens if i do that?

If you guess the password you can change the software which many people are looking for ways to do.
2021-11-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EDIT post 1 and remove email address and pass from text and photo
2021-11-9
Use props
NikoKrebs
lvl.2
Chile

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-9 04:49
EDIT post 1 and remove email address and pass from text and photo

What do you mean with that?
2021-11-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NikoKrebs Posted at 11-9 11:57
What do you mean with that?

you have an email address visible in that post and a password. I see now that it is only a partial password but it is probably unwise to publish your email addess.

I suggest you edit the post and png to remove the email address.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_29xu5qNKsIQy
New

Argentina

¡Hola! Alguien sabe que significan estos numeros indicados en pantalla ("1km" y "4km")? Indica la disminucion del alcance de transmision de acuerdo al ruido de la señal?

DJI Transmision.jpg

transmision

transmision
2022-2-2
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Vamos que has entrado en modo consola ,prueba a darle un list a ver si arroja lista de comandos del interface
2022-2-3
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 2021-11-9 16:00
you have an email address visible in that post and a password. I see now that it is only a partial password but it is probably unwise to publish your email addess.

I suggest you edit the post and png to remove the email address.

... and then people complain about their accounts being breached ...
2022-2-3
Use props
NikoKrebs
lvl.2
Chile

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 2-3 07:34
Vamos que has entrado en modo consola ,prueba a darle un list a ver si arroja lista de comandos del interface

Traté de hacer eso pero no me funcionó. Cuando puse el comando "List" me aparecía "please login with USER and PASS", entonces puse el usuario USER y la contraseña PASS pero me daba el error "Login Failed" todo el tiempo. Incluso también cuando escribía HELP también me aparecía el Login.
2022-2-3
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Evidentemente estás en modo consola, pero como ves no tienes el user/pass correcto ,, eso sólo lo tienen los ingenieros y en algún caso alguien que filtre el sdk original (no el que publican que está muy reducido)
2022-2-26
Use props
djiuser_rMmvZWxOWP1K
New

Spain

Hola, en la zona de Calella del mar (Barcelona) donde se puede volar el dron?
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules