Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly forces login every time I fly
4937 17 2021-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Outatime67
lvl.1
United States

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there was a way that the app could remember my credentials.  Every time I go to fly, it forces me to log in.  

I tried force stopping, wiping cache and storage and reinstalling with the same results.

Any idea what I can do?
2021-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try deleting and reinstalling the app. It usually remembers the login details fine.
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Outatime67. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-10-26
Use props
Outatime67
lvl.1
United States

Hi Stephen, thank you for getting back to me.  I use the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.  I did try to do a full delete/uninstall/reinstall and it still forces me to log in every time.  I am going on vacation soon and need to be able to use the drone when I am out of cell service so I'm hoping this can be resolved quickly.
2021-10-27
Use props
gevigil253
Second Officer

El Salvador

Hola! yo tuve muchos problemas con mi Sansung note 10 plus, y siempre eran diferentes problemas... opte por comprar un Samsuing S9 solamente para poder volar el drone de forma segura.... y se me acabaron los dolores de cabeza....

mientras DJI soluciona sus problemas con el software... puedes adquirir un dispositivo mas economico que no te va dar ningun problema al momento de volar.... mas de 10 meses y vuelo con tanta traquilidad y seguridad... saludos

no es la solucion del software. pero con S9 no he tenido problemas aun que salgan actualizaciones
2021-10-29
Use props
Outatime67
lvl.1
United States

Well I was hoping that since the Galaxy S21 is now listed as a supported device I could install from the Google Play Store and this persistent log in problem would be solved, but so far that has not been the case.  For those that have side loaded DJI Fly on to their S21 Ultra, do you still have to log in every time you fly?  
2021-11-3
Use props
Outatime67
lvl.1
United States

So if you're keeping score at home.

$450 for the drone.
$26 for an SD card.
$60 for an extra battery.
$75 for two years of extended warranty.
Total of $611 plus tax.  

And I just had to spend another $116 on a used iPhone because DJI's support for a flagship Android phone is virtually non existent.  

This is a great product but your support is terrible.
2021-11-16
Use props
fans709638b5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1063337 ft
United States

This proves I am not alone with this issue with the Samsung S21
2021-11-20
Use props
fans25cb2a01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2252044 ft
United States

This happened with my s21 ultra. I first noticed it with dji fly, then with my osmo pocket (dji mimo). Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work for either, until I tried uninstalling, then restarting the phone and then re-installing the apps. That worked for both. No problems since.
2021-12-19
Use props
GTS 350
Second Officer

United States

I tried clearing cache uninnstalling turning off the phone restarting and reinstalling the app and it DIDN'T work. So I too can't fly in areas where I have no cell service.
2021-12-20
Use props
bricman12
lvl.1

United States

Same issue on the S21 - super frustrating - it takes me about 5 minutes each time I want to fly because I have to get everything set up... then try to fly - wait for a rejection... have it force a landing... try to unlock the zone... unlock the zone just for it to say I'm not logged in even though I am... log out... log back in... unlock... then fly - each and every time I try to fly!
2022-1-12
Use props
GTS 350
Second Officer

United States

Still nothing from DJI there's a shocker. This is the reason when people ask me about my drone I tell them not to buy a dji drone.
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_zey66Z7tRLBS
New

United States

I'm having the exact same problem with the Mini 2 while using the Galaxy S20. It makes me log in every time I fly. Does anyone know of a better drone that doesn't have this problem?
2022-5-15
Use props
fans98c3c715
New

United States

Same problem here with S22 Ultra.
2022-5-19
Use props
fans749a3fdc
New

France

Same issue here on Android, I had to trick to reinstall my DJI apps since they were not launching anymore. Now they do startup but the apps basically reinitialize every time I start them and I need to re-authorize everything and re-login. What the hell? Does DJI want us to basically stop using their products? I'll just sell them if I can't use my apps normally on the short term
2022-6-1
Use props
peppone
lvl.1

Austria

I'm suffering from the same issue on DJI Go v3-App, flying a Phantom 3, and described it in another thread:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266060
2022-6-2
Use props
fans27350c2b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1134961 ft
United States

I loaded 1.6.6 on my new Galaxy S22+ and had a verity of glitches. I decided to buy a used galaxy 9+ to use instead of the new phone. Will running 1.6.6 cause issues with the S9+ or should I pick a previous firmware version? I just traded in my S9 that worked perfect with my Air2. Thanks. Rick
2022-6-28
Use props
fanse99d7a2f
New

Australia

have the same problem using a Samsung a73. Every time I open DjI go app asks for login. Also have the DJI Go 4 app on the phone which works ok.
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules