659 3 2021-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the tilta cage can inlcude a USB C power port to power/charge the base unit there is much more that could be
done, it should be possible to make a cage that has a USB C and a 3.5mm jack and a SD card.

For example on a boat you don't need a big battery pac, just the base unit being powered by USB power bank and a external mic with deadcat would be the ultimate.  No reason a cage like then Tilta one coudl not be made with a SD card interface as well and it would still keep the super small form factor.

DJI, I hope you make some other modulues for it.  it could be the ultimate fishing camera!!!!

2021-11-2
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

There was someone else that has shown interest in learning the pinout of the action 2 camera system. Not to mention myself. I would say there are a few interested in adding extra things such as battery pack, SD card slot, etc through the use of the pogo pins on the bottom of the camera.
2021-11-2
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-2 08:35
There was someone else that has shown interest in learning the pinout of the action 2 camera system. Not to mention myself. I would say there are a few interested in adding extra things such as battery pack, SD card slot, etc through the use of the pogo pins on the bottom of the camera.

Yes, it looks very cool with a lot of potential.
I just hope I can get my use case to work at some point as I dont' want to upgrade to a hero 10.
My use case is for on a Kayak with external mic and external USB power for all day recording.
I can't be swapping batteries a bunch of time during the day if the fishing action is good LOL
2021-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snorkel. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules