Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FAA Investigates After 2 Planes Report Drone Flying Near JFK Airport
1032 3 2015-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guy.keren
lvl.2

United States

FAA Investigates After 2 Planes Report Drone Flying Near JFK Airport
2015-8-1
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

YUP its gonna go down hill from now on, I bet my chevy on it !
2015-8-1
Use props
mtnmaddman
lvl.4
United States

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-8-2 03:35
YUP its gonna go down hill from now on, I bet my chevy on it !

Yeah its about over . people like this along with those that are shooting at them, and all of the idiots crashing there drones and blaming dji is soon going to end this for all of us, one way or the other. If the idiots don't end it for us the feds will, they will get tired of this crap and false flag us, if necessary to pass legislation.   we have already been downgraded with the lightbridge channel reduction I have dancing red bars across the board all eight channels, no range what so ever.  Fricking Morons have permeated the hobby, that I have had for over fifty years, and are bound and determined to destroy it. I even saw one post that some idiot blamed the shooting down of a drone on old white people with nokia phones. Ya know, KMA. I don't have a Nokia phone, idiots like this will ironically turn dji into the nokia of flying camera's.  
2015-8-1
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

When we were flying FPV analog for years, we were under the radar and all good, when we had to build our kits we were under the radar and getting into the hobby required discipline and self regulation to succeed we were under the radar, when the phantom 1 came i started to worry but it was not FPV at that time, but as soon as the phantom 2 came out i started hearing shit on the news and the FAA started getting into our hobby, now the phantom 3 sealed the deal and all the trappy wannabes getting closer to sensitive locations while we are in a tight spot these days.

I only bought the phantom 3 to save money, as i saved $1200 instead of buying the TBS discovery long range kit with 400mhz controller link and 2.4ghz video link.
2015-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules