Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI IOS Pilot app "radar icon" problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

I use the IOS Version of the Pilot app and i have a strange problem with the little radar view on the left side of the screen, the thing is it dont show the heading of the Phantom3 correctly and in the middle of the flight the red triangle (Phantom3) just lock and dont move anymore when i yaw the Phantom3. Remember i dont mean the map view on the right, there is also a red triangle (Phantom3) and that is always working good, its only about the radar view here. I dont even know if the android version have this radar view. Note that i dont have the phantom locked to "north" direction, its always unlocked ! Is this a bug in the IOS App?

2015-8-1
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

it must have something to do with the compass of the ipad air, sadly you could not force the ipad to calibrate that internal compass. For all having the same problem you should calibrate your ipad compass outside, not inside the house otherwise the radar view in ther app could be not working correctly. That means the heading of the red triangle in the radar view will be not correct in relation to the home point. This may also happend when you stand next to a car for example
2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules