Saved Waypoints (hyperlapse) missing in DJI Fly 1.5.0?
1980 13 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

I tried setting up some Hyperlapse Waypoints today, while flying my Air 2S, but after recording a pair of them, couldn't find the little notebook-like icon at the top left of the waypoint row where you can normally save them. I've used this great feature many times in the past, and really like it - and was extremely disappointed to find it missing. First time doing this since updating to the DJI Fly app version 1.5.0, on my iphone 13.

Is this missing for others also? Or is my installation just borked somehow?
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sduck. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-7
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
United States

No. I did the uninstall/reinstall as suggested. Saved waypoints are still not an option as they were before. Please fix this ASAP.
2021-11-8
Use props
fans0b4a9e36
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4690915 ft
Brazil

I'm not being able to save the flight either.
how to solve this? thanks
2021-11-8
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-7 20:33
Hello there sduck. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

I hope that the DJI developers will get notified that this is a problem and fix it ASAP.
2021-11-9
Use props
fans0b4a9e36
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4690915 ft
Brazil

I couldn't find the little notebook-like icon at the top left of ...

sduck Posted at 11-9 07:55
I hope that the DJI developers will get notified that this is a problem and fix it ASAP.

2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sduck Posted at 11-9 07:55

Hi there sduck. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2021-11-10
Use props
fans4deea6bb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1174367 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 21:13
Hi there sduck. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Hello there. I am having the same issue. I have flights I have saved for any months. It would be a big loss if I lost all of them as I was doing a project of the same spot over many seasons.  Please fix this ASAP
2021-11-13
Use props
fans4deea6bb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 21:13

Hello DJI Stephen. Same issue as well. Please fix this ASAP. We need our waypoints to be saved. I have some very important ones that seemed to have disappeared …
2021-11-13
Use props
Davebkk65
New

Singapore

Hello DJI Stephen - same issue here.  No additional information to add that hasn't been added already above.
2021-11-16
Use props
MartinaPilot
lvl.1
United States

Any update on this please?
2021-11-19
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
United States

It's fixed in DJI Fly app 1.5.1.
2021-11-19
Use props
rruiz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6322 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

My issue is: when I try to change the name of a saved fly, it is not posible
Sometimes doesn’t recognize doing click on the pencil icon
When is recognized the clic on the icon, and I click on an specific work, the edit window is closed

Another question:
How can I delete a fly on the list ?

Regards
2022-1-1
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
United States

I didn't even know you could rename saved waypoint collections. Might be worthy of it's own thread? The icons are so small for just basic saved waypoint editing, I kind of suspect the tininess of the icons may be half of your problem. It often takes me several pokes to just open the list of saved waypoints.
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules