1898 26 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3e13a4b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218222 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered my Mavic 3 Cine the night it launched.  The tracking info still says "Estimated delivery date: Pending". I need to know when it will actually be shipped.  This happened on the Air 2s I ordered as well.  If DJI can't deliver the product they should not be charge my CC until it actually ships, not when they print a shipping label.  I contacted DJI using their chat app and they told me to contact FedEx.  FedEx says they have not received the package from DJI.  What's going on here?
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have checked your order. Rest assured that we will forward your issue to designated teams. If there is any update, we will inform you as soon as possible.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to
be sent from Hong Kong as soon as possible after it arrives in Hong Kong and the shipping
status will be updated. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-11-9
Use props
fansa3e13a4b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi Wanda, I appreciate that you read my post.  I must say your answer is not very helpful.  The practice of printing a shipping label before an item is available  to ship feels deceptive.  How long will it be before the package actually begins its transit?
2021-11-10
Use props
jjungphotographygmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 946362 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the exact same boat. Seeing other retailers (and now DJI site) say shipping Dec 2nd 2021 makes me think it's not even ready to ship...
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa3e13a4b Posted at 11-10 03:32
Hi Wanda, I appreciate that you read my post.  I must say your answer is not very helpful.  The practice of printing a shipping label before an item is available  to ship feels deceptive.  How long will it be before the package actually begins its transit?

We understand how you are feeling, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Actually, your order is in transit and our team has pushed FedEx to update the tracking information soon. Please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it until the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jjungphotographygmail.com Posted at 11-10 08:35
I'm in the exact same boat. Seeing other retailers (and now DJI site) say shipping Dec 2nd 2021 makes me think it's not even ready to ship...

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong after it arrives in Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

jjungphotographygmail.com Posted at 11-10 08:35

There are many just like you waiting expecting , this is just another dji disaster , mine was to be received 3/6 working days, I’m now informed by courier company it will be 30th November and they had already informed dji of this.
2021-11-11
Use props
fansa3e13a4b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

After almost a week my Mavic 3 cine seems to be moving in the FedEx system.  We will see how long it takes to reach the east coast of America.  I just can’t understand why the new drones take so long to start the journey.  DJI needs to have a much better fulfillment strategy.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Having been in contact with courier DHL all week to try find out when my drone might arrive I have finally got to the end of the mystery behind the delay.

Dji shipped hundreds of Mavic3 at the very cheapest rate to save money which in turn both rips off customers and shows just how cheap they really are.

The shipments are what's known by courier companies as BBX, BBX is a Bulk shipment sent by companies that are sending many shipments to faraway destinations and courier companies are under no obligation of time to deliver these products.
This is the reason no one can track these products, they lie in a warehouse not known to the public or the shipper dji , they could be in Germany USA France Timbuktu we will never know. Courier companies treat these as "NON URGENT" and sort after all high end express  is sorted and shipped, they have literally no place in the Q.

This is something of a disgrace for this company. They have charged a very high premium for this drone and decided it was not worth the extra few cent to ship in a manner they charged for it.
So many people waiting with no information, so many being lied to by dji everyday as to where there orders are. Moderators pretending to escalate these orders when they well know that they can't.

The truth is we will not know when we will get our orders and dji because of the cheapskates they are cannot tell us. Some may arrive soon some later, it will be down to Luck and nothing else.

Shame on DJI....
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_Re5Al0Bb5RZD
lvl.2

United States

At least your orders are moving. Mine is stopped. Apparently DJI shipped my M3C without docs. It's now in Fedex Clearance Delay Import Hell.

My order started like many others here- shipping label printed and it sat for days. Finally, there was a little movement. It got to Anchorage. And then shortly after, I got the dreaded red exclamation point and it's now delayed indefinitely.

Over $5k spent and they can't even ship it with required docs?

DJI chat people are useless and have no answer. Fedex has no answer.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Re5Al0Bb5RZD Posted at 11-11 11:41
At least your orders are moving. Mine is stopped. Apparently DJI shipped my M3C without docs. It's now in Fedex Clearance Delay Import Hell.

My order started like many others here- shipping label printed and it sat for days. Finally, there was a little movement. It got to Anchorage. And then shortly after, I got the dreaded red exclamation point and it's now delayed indefinitely.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, the tracking information has been updated. We'll help to keep an eye on it and hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa3e13a4b Posted at 11-11 02:53
After almost a week my Mavic 3 cine seems to be moving in the FedEx system.  We will see how long it takes to reach the east coast of America.  I just can’t understand why the new drones take so long to start the journey.  DJI needs to have a much better fulfillment strategy.

I fully understand how you are feeling now. Please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it until the issue is resolved. At the same time, your voices will also be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-11-11
Use props
fansa3e13a4b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have looked at the tracking and it is finally in the US.  It appears that it was marked to only be delivered on week days.  I am sure this is the less expensive method.  Please change it to weekend delivery so I have a chance of getting before my trip next week.  It is an understatement to say I am disappointed in the fulfillment of this premium product order by DJI
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa3e13a4b Posted at 11-12 03:27
I have looked at the tracking and it is finally in the US.  It appears that it was marked to only be delivered on week days.  I am sure this is the less expensive method.  Please change it to weekend delivery so I have a chance of getting before my trip next week.  It is an understatement to say I am disappointed in the fulfillment of this premium product order by DJI

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your voice will be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team.
2021-11-12
Use props
fansa3e13a4b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Well it still says delivery “pending” and has stalled at FedEx Indianapolis, IN.  No movement in days.  I appreciate all the apologies but what I really need is for DJI to contact FedEx and get my order delivered.  This is ridiculous.  DJI has been sitting on over $5,000.00 for a week+ without delivering the goods.  I am very disappointed in the way this has gone.  It will affect my zDJI products buying decisions in the future.
2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansa3e13a4b Posted at 11-13 05:11
Well it still says delivery “pending” and has stalled at FedEx Indianapolis, IN.  No movement in days.  I appreciate all the apologies but what I really need is for DJI to contact FedEx and get my order delivered.  This is ridiculous.  DJI has been sitting on over $5,000.00 for a week+ without delivering the goods.  I am very disappointed in the way this has gone.  It will affect my zDJI products buying decisions in the future.

Hi, there. We will report your situation to the relevant team and urge them. Apologies again. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_Re5Al0Bb5RZD
lvl.2

United States

So all day the Fedex app has said it would arrive before 1pm today. 1pm came and went, and shortly after the app changed to "before end of the day." It's now past 5pm, the last activity on the tracking says "international shipment release" in Anchorage, AK on Nov 11 at 12:41pm. There's no activity listed since, but it's coming before the end of the day?

If it doesn't arrive today, I'm seriously thinking of returning it. I paid over $5k ten (10!!) days ago. I took a day off work to stay home so I could sign and receive the package since Fedex said TODAY BEFORE 1pm.

Get your operation in order. This is supposed to be the easy part.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Re5Al0Bb5RZD Posted at 11-15 14:14
So all day the Fedex app has said it would arrive before 1pm today. 1pm came and went, and shortly after the app changed to "before end of the day." It's now past 5pm, the last activity on the tracking says "international shipment release" in Anchorage, AK on Nov 11 at 12:41pm. There's no activity listed since, but it's coming before the end of the day?

If it doesn't arrive today, I'm seriously thinking of returning it. I paid over $5k ten (10!!) days ago. I took a day off work to stay home so I could sign and receive the package since Fedex said TODAY BEFORE 1pm.

Hi there, we fully understand how you are feeling. According to the update of the FedEx tracking information, your parcel will be delivered soon. We'll also help to keep an eye on it. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-11-15
Use props
fansa3e13a4b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

It was finally delivered Monday, 11/15/21.  It was just 1.5 weeks later.  Great drone just poor fulfillment.
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa3e13a4b Posted at 11-18 18:01
It was finally delivered Monday, 11/15/21.  It was just 1.5 weeks later.  Great drone just poor fulfillment.

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you had received the package. Happy and safe flying.
2021-11-18
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Those of you in the US should be grateful. In Asia where this machine is designed and made, we are the last to receive products. I ordered from the store within 2 mins of product release on Nov 4th US time, and the earliest ship date from the store was stated as Nov 19th. I wrote DJI asking them about shipping and received polite but non committal replies.

A local agent in Singapore stated they could get the item by Nov 15th so I cancelled my store order and went local.

Its currently Nov 20th and there is no sign of the product or any news. There are two official DJI stores here. I called one and the manager (v. helpful) told me that the ship date out of Shenzhen was informed to him as Nov 23rd. Several loyal customers have raised their unhappiness about this situation

DJI needs to refine its philosophy about shipping its products.
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mike-the-cat Posted at 11-19 22:02
Those of you in the US should be grateful. In Asia where this machine is designed and made, we are the last to receive products. I ordered from the store within 2 mins of product release on Nov 4th US time, and the earliest ship date from the store was stated as Nov 19th. I wrote DJI asking them about shipping and received polite but non committal replies.

A local agent in Singapore stated they could get the item by Nov 15th so I cancelled my store order and went local.

Hi there, I was able to get your order number via your forum account, sorry to know that you had canceled it. We'll note down your voices and forward them to our corresponding team.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-20 00:53
Hi there, I was able to get your order number via your forum account, sorry to know that you had canceled it. We'll note down your voices and forward them to our corresponding team.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.

You can PM me the ship date to Singapore if you can get hold of it. Please trace my messages to the sales page as well. You will see that I tried several times to get a firm ship date but could not.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike-the-cat Posted at 11-20 05:57
You can PM me the ship date to Singapore if you can get hold of it. Please trace my messages to the sales page as well. You will see that I tried several times to get a firm ship date but could not.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you order the drone from DJI Store, the expected delivery date can be checked on the page. Please be advised that we may not be able to provide a solid date of delivery as the shipping time might be affected by many factors such as weather. We hope for your kind understanding. 1.png
2021-11-20
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 20:38
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you order the drone from DJI Store, the expected delivery date can be checked on the page. Please be advised that we may not be able to provide a solid date of delivery as the shipping time might be affected by many factors such as weather. We hope for your kind understanding. [view_image]

Product arrived in Singapore yesterday and was picked up today.

For info of prospective buyers.
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mike-the-cat Posted at 11-24 09:02
Product arrived in Singapore yesterday and was picked up today.

For info of prospective buyers.

Thanks for your update. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules