Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

外拍_摩托01.jpg

DJI Action 2, More Than Action. DJI Action 2 isn't just ultra-versatile, it's also our most powerful action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2. Link:
DJI Forum is delighted to invite you to experience DJI Action 2 first-hand for free. Get enrolled today!

①   Registration: 11/10/2021, 00:00 - 11/16/2021, 23:59 (CST)
②   Announcement of Participant List and Participant Confirmation: 11/18/2021, 18:00 (CST)
*Selected users must reply to the DJI Panda comment and email during the time specified. Any overdue responses will forfeit qualification, and the participant list will be updated accordingly.
③   Reviews are to be made from the date the participant receives the product to 11/30/2021.
*For participants with overdue or substandard reviews, DJI is entitled to retrieve the product.

To get enrolled:
Please leave the following information in the comments section:
①      Creative self-introduction
②      Reasons for application
③      Links to any other product reviews that you have done. Can be in the form of photos, articles, or videos (if any).
④      Your content creation plan.

We prioritize:
①      Users that have posted quality original content on DJI Forum
③      Users that manage their own social media accounts (YouTube, Instagram)
④      Users that provide detailed registration information.

Where to submit reviews:
Post at least one product video and share it on both DJI Forum and your social media platforms, adhering to deadlines.

Reviews should be:
①    Videos
②    No less than one minute.
③    Presenting at least two core functions, and usage of the product in three different scenarios (both indoor and outdoor).
Plagiarism is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to citing from other content creators without giving content sources. Plagiarizers will forfeit eligibility to participate and may be held liable.

Benefits:
We will select 30 entrants to be product experience participants. Each participant will be sent a DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo. (*For participants with overdue or substandard reviews, DJI is entitled to retrieve the product.)

Note:
① Participants who submit quality videos on time will become part of the DJI Forum quality review user pool and will be prioritized for future product reviews.
② Participants who miss deadlines by seven days or deliver substandard reviews will be required to return the product. Doing so will also decrease the success rate of review applications in the future.
③ Participants need to ensure that products are intact without apparent damage before returning. Otherwise, they will be accountable for compensation.
④ DJI Forum is entitled to retrieve products, seek compensation, and disqualify participants that violate DJI Forum rules and regulations. This includes but is not limited to missing deadlines, plagiarism, damaging/losing/selling review products, posting content on other platforms first, obtaining products by using fake personal information, or tarnishing the reputation of DJI Forum.
⑤ If you have any other questions, please contact: forum@dji.com.

2021-11-11
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Is the review should be only about DJI products or any products is eligible? Sorry for not understanding.
2021-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one again!
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

MuhlisG Posted at 11-11 06:26
Is the review should be only about DJI products or any products is eligible? Sorry for not understanding.

For the introduction part, all product reviews are eligible.
2021-11-12
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Panda Posted at 11-12 01:28
For the introduction part, all product reviews are eligible.

Ok then, here it comes.

Self-Introduction
Firstly, my name is Muhlis Gürsoy. I'm a student in Turkey and I make content on Youtube about 1 video per week (96 videos/live streams in the past 1 year). Mostly about school and technology. Last year, I had the Osmo Pocket, it was my first 4K video camera. I made 3 cinematic short movies with it (recently the short movie Istanbul, which had positive reviews from this forum. Please check here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252932)

Reasons for application
The Action 2 camera looks awesome. Even if my Osmo Pocket can perform about the same results, being able to record 4K/120fps and waterproof/shockproof is amazing. I'm interested.

Links to any other product reviews that you have done
You can check this playlist, I made the reviews. Video numbers 1-9 were recorded with the DJI Osmo Pocket. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwXTn2Hk2vmJit_fD2VineM5J55KyRi8c

Your content creation plan.
I'm planning on doing more cinematic projects, which I'm interested in. There's a lot of things I can do with that, I think. For example, time-lapses in harsh conditions that I can't do with my current camera would be amazing with Action 2.
(If you ask me about how is the review will be, I'm planning on making a simple but effective video review of Action 2. Starting with unboxing, we will test the capabilities of the camera. From 4K/120 to night performance, from stabilization to battery life. It will be awesome.)

Thanks for reading this.

2021-11-12
Use props
TheDon
Captain
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hey Panda! By using the DJI Action 2 to produce stunning photos and films while tagging and promoting the brand, I may be able to help in further raising awareness about DJI among my followers and fellow creatives.   

Being a Pro Gear Guide and drone expert at Moment Inc, I'm constantly getting asked which gear I recommend for different scenarios and I am also constantly testing out new gear myself to be able to recommend the best product to our clients. Having access to new products would not only help in recommending the best fit but would also help in content creation.   

My recent article "Top 10 Tips For Getting Started With Your Drone" can be found here: https://www.shopmoment.com/reviews/10-tips-for-getting-started-with-your-drone.  I’ve been working with DJI over the past 6 years. You may also very well know my reviews published on the Forum. Several articles and photos got published internationally and I also won a handful of photography contests.  

Articles:https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-om-4-tutorials/ https://store.dji.com/guides/travel-with-spark-footage-test-and-tips/
https://store.dji.com/guides/photographing-deer-phantom-4-pro/

I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to chat further about working together!

I'm planning to do a detailed written article with product/sample shots and video as well.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dronemob.ro/?hl=en
2021-11-14
Use props
Harperred
New

Colombia

You are awesome
2021-11-15
Use props
Diana_Gold
lvl.1

Poland

excellent again!
2021-11-15
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Panda, I'm sending questions to the e-mail address provided up there but no responses at all. Can you check for it?
2021-11-15
Use props
Kindle lip
New

Colombia

DJI Action 2, More Than Action. DJI Action 2 isn't just ultra-versatile, it's also our most powerful action camera yet.  https://www.globaldigitalonline.com
2021-11-15
Use props
mukhas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832605 ft
Ukraine

Hey Panda! I also want to participate. Action 2 is nice product, I want to make honest review and show my user expiriens and feeling about using it.

Self-Introduction
My name is Bohdan Mykhaskiv. I'm a product manager for car and bicycle accessories in Ukraine and I make quality content on Youtube - mostly it is cinematic travel videos with drone footages. I have a lot of nicelooking videos, which had positive reviews from this forum. Please check my last video here:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=253222

Reasons for application
The Action 2 camera have most wanted specs that I need for car footages and underwater videos. I own Pocket 2, it is nice camera, but it has limitations with waterproof and dustproof. Action 2 have next key benefits - magnetic mount to place anywhere on car and small package.
Links to any other product reviews that you have done
I don't make some review for now, it should be my 1st expirience, I will do my best to make nice and honest review.

Your content creation plan.
I'm planning to make car video, paired with drone footages to make perfect combination. I hope mud and rain is ok for Action 2 camera
It should be race footage, drift or drag racing where 4K/120fps is welcome. Also I'm planning to add FPV footage from car (with steering wheel and so on) Also it is hard test for stabilization system of Action 2.

My instagram https://www.instagram.com/ua_dronnie/
My YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZjT0Vt-4ANW4l1GBPRDeNg

2021-11-16
Use props
TraceyFrench
lvl.1

Madagascar

Wow, you are so amazing as always
2021-11-18
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

We're waiting for the participants list.
2021-11-18
Use props
djiuser_S0KqFHkd9Jl1
New

Thailand

Does anyone know if dji osmo 4 is compatable with a Redmi 10 pro?
2021-11-20
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

djiuser_S0KqFHkd9Jl1 Posted at 11-20 19:12
Does anyone know if dji osmo 4 is compatable with a Redmi 10 pro?

It should be compatible. Btw, it's better to create a new issue on Products > Osmo > DJI OM 4 page to get help.

2021-11-21
Use props
TheDon
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

@DJI Panda is there a new date for the participant list announcement? Thanks!
2021-11-22
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Forum should have more active moderators
2021-11-25
Use props
chris101
New

Ghana

Hi guys check out Captain Drone's YouTube channel out on the best drones to buy in 2021including drones from DJI .
link is below

Captain Drone - https://shrinke.me/2TTiW3m
2021-11-28
Use props
J money
lvl.1

United States

hey does anyone have a spare drone around that I can have if so give it so text me jacksonalmy@calschools.org and I know it is a lot to ask but yeah if you do please tell me I really need to take some footage and do not have a drone to do so
2021-12-1
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

Yeah I have a dji inspire u could have.
2021-12-1
Use props
Davorch
lvl.1

Russia

I was surprised that there is no end-to-end file numbering in the camera, all the time starts with 001. Can I fix this? it is very inconvenient when all files have the same name.
2021-12-2
Use props
Davorch
lvl.1

Russia

and please, is it possible to add an interval photo function, not sharpened for a video as a timelapse, but just a photo and an interval. It is convenient when you want to get a photo, and the camera is unavailable for some time. and some of the photos in this seria mught be be successful this feature is available in other action cameras.
2021-12-2
Use props
fans0fe54596
New

Russia

Davorch Posted at 12-2 04:12
and please, is it possible to add an interval photo function, not sharpened for a video as a timelapse, but just a photo and an interval. It is convenient when you want to get a photo, and the camera is unavailable for some time. and some of the photos in this seria mught be be successful  this feature is available in other action cameras.
O
2021-12-2
Use props
fans0fe54596
New

Russia

Davorch Posted at 12-2 04:12
and please, is it possible to add an interval photo function, not sharpened for a video as a timelapse, but just a photo and an interval. It is convenient when you want to get a photo, and the camera is unavailable for some time. and some of the photos in this seria mught be be successful  this feature is available in other action cameras.

I wait too.
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_dSQ2R9hPXOTX
lvl.1

India

test123456789-0
2021-12-4
Use props
TheDon
Captain
  • >>>
Romania

Not sure what happened wih the list. An update would be definitely welcomed.
2021-12-8
Use props
djiuser_XAVoU7babftJ
New
Flight distance : 70364 ft

Philippines

Excellent  DJI
2021-12-10
Use props
djiuser_uzAbMDhXvpA3
New

Tonga

Need help please. Drone battery wont turn off . Green light has been blinking since yeaterday. Cant turn it off
2021-12-12
Use props
VASciullo
lvl.1
United States

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4" 64GB with Wi-Fi + 64GB microSD Memory Card (Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NMW6V9Q/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_H9RHHHV1S08FEABD3R3G?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Is this compatible with the dji fly app?
2021-12-25
Use props
alphonsus04hotmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1270456 ft
Canada

Hi gang...just got a new a52 Samsung for Christmas and can't seem to download the dji fly app...it says this type of file can harm your phone and data but you think it being GA brand new phone it would be compatible
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_JQdiGUsMsXDU
New
South Africa

I need help i have a Samsung S21ultra and my dji app wont open. After i delete it and reinstall it then it only work once if i go uot and try to open it same story. Every time i heve to reinstall the app to fly. I hve the mavic air 2 drone.
2022-1-11
Use props
fansc7943b30
New
United States

Does anyone want to buy a Mavic 2 Pro?  It’s never been flown. I bought the whole fly more kit and additional accessories including a Smart remote. It comes in a hard travel case with all the bells and whistles. I have all the original packaging and all the bells and whistles. The protective stickers are still on the drone. It also comes with a smart 4 battery charger.  hybrid5@yahoo.com
image.jpg
2022-1-14
Use props
djiuser_EGe7BOsZtzsh
New

United Kingdom

Still attempting to connect phone to dji  pocket. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail and also debugged the USB. Frustrating as I have followed the advice posted on other forums by dji administrators without any luck. There must be a way to fix this as it worked previously on the same phone.
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_fv6SCMlhQPbh
New

Australia

Sometimes you just need to buy weed and try to fix your Samsung galaxy because these things are really giving people a hard time when the screen cracks.
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_fv6SCMlhQPbh
New

Australia

Can one really get a comfortable place to buy Namenda and try to get over some issues like fixing your iPhone when you don't have the funds for a new one?
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_AL7HQ58lJXrg
New

Australia

Hi, is there somewhere I can report my DJI Osmo Mobile 2 stolen? I know I will never see it again but would like to stop updates for the thief.
Cheers
2022-1-16
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Guys, can't we just delete this topic if it's canceled?
2022-1-19
Use props
fansa6cdf841
lvl.1
Flight distance : 790915 ft
  • >>>
Spain

nueva opdate air 2s
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_lZFZv3v0w2Gg
New
Flight distance : 1140879 ft
Pakistan

I am Already using DJI Mini 2,
I will Upgrade to Mavic 3 in Few Time Insha Allah,
Thank you very much.
Regards: SMJawadQadri
<a href="worldoflaptop.com">My Drone Shot</a>
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_B4dqnW0rmS2i
New
Flight distance : 27523 ft
United States

I've recently switched out my phone to a new 21S plus Samsung Samsung but now what's happening is dji osmo pocket app ,does not open it only opens in the old phone phone and I've even tried plugging it in with the adapter straight to the phone like the instructions tell Me Too! So it would launch the app and still does not do that I'm just wondering if there's anybody out there that knows what I'm doing wrong maybe , I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the application and I've restarted my phone still nothing thank you
2022-1-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules