Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI’s Holiday Shopping Page Offers Exclusive Deals And Giveaways
13110 22 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today kicks off the holiday season with a special Holiday Page at the official DJI Store website. The page at https://s.dji.com/holiday-2021-event offers gift advice for shoppers, exclusive seasonal promotions, and a weekly giveaway starting today through January 1, 2022 – including a chance to win next year’s first consumer product. [1] The DJI Holiday Page has special packages and offers to suit every shopper’s gift lists: camera drones for beginners, content creators, and burgeoning professionals; compact, reimagined action cameras for adventurers; and handheld smartphone stabilizers and 4K gimbal cameras for the vloggers and digital natives in your life.

The Season of Giving (Away)

DJI holiday packages will be available beginning November 25, and DJI is starting the holiday cheer early with a free product giveaway that starts today. Every week, entrants will be selected to win the latest DJI consumer products such as the DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo or best-sellers like the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo. And in a first-ever for the company, DJI will give 10 randomly-selected entrants the DJI Future Box – a holiday promise to receive the first new consumer product that DJI will release in 2022. [2]

Entering the contest is simple and does not require purchase: Agree to the terms of the contest, subscribe to the DJI Newsletter, and share your story and holiday wish on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #DJIHolidays. Registration begins today, visitors can enter all giveaways, and winners will be announced on the site from November 25, 2021 to January 1, 2022. [3]

Limited Holiday Offers

DJI has organized the Holiday Page into three distinct categories to help shoppers find the right gift for their friends and loved ones.

• Holiday Gift Box Special: For those looking for a gift with all the DJI trimmings, the company is releasing a limited-edition Holiday Gift Box only at the DJI Store that includes the DJI Pocket 2 Exclusive Combo (Sunset White) that features the tiny and powerful handheld camera, [4] a 128GB microSD card, DJI Notebook, DJI Crossbody Bag (Pink), DJI Limited-Edition Badge Set, and Holiday Gift Card. limited Holiday Gift Boxes will be available, and purchase includes a chance to win a DJI Future Box where available.

• Festive Favorites: For anyone looking for the hottest DJI products of the year, DJI is promoting DJI Mini 2, the most powerful drone in the lightest and safest flight category; the affordable and acclaimed DJI Air 2S consumer drone with a free DJI Exclusive Badge Set; and the DJI OM 5 camera phone stabilizer with a free DJI Crossbody Bag (Black).

• Fresh in this Winter: The most anticipated DJI products of 2021 were just released and are available to make the perfect gift! This includes DJI Action 2, the transformational compact modular action camera, and the DJI Mavic 3 series, the latest flagship drone that has set a new standard for flight and photography.

Visit the DJI Official Store Today

The Holiday Page is live now at the DJI Official Store website at https://s.dji.com/holiday-2021-event

Notes:

1. Promotional period, product availability, and giveaway availability varies by country and region. For example, the giveaway will display on the DJI Holiday Page only in available countries and regions.

2. Winners of the DJI Future Box will receive this product within 60 days after its launch date.

3. Visitors to the DJI Holiday Page may enter each giveaway a maximum of one time.

4. The DJI Pocket 2 Exclusive Combo (Sunset White) includes one DJI Pocket 2 (Sunset White), DJI Pocket 2 Cover (Sunset White), DJI Pocket 2 Mini Control Stick (Sunset White), DJI Wrist Strap (Sunset White), Smartphone Adapter (Lightning) (Sunset White), Smartphone Adapter (USB-C) (Sunset White), DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle (Sunset White), DJI Pocket 2 Sling Strap (Sunset White), and Power Cable.

2021-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice one!
2021-11-19
Use props
MuhlisG
Second Officer

Turkey

Hope to win one...
2021-11-19
Use props
TinoC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

Wow,

But where do "I Agree to the terms of the contest, subscribe to the DJI Newsletter?" I´m already a subscrber of the newsletter.

I want to participate in the contest. Maybe I have luck and win something. Just lost my Mini 2 due to connection loss.

Kind regards.
2021-11-19
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Interesting to know about this, will have to think about taking part :-)
2021-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Signed up.  Good luck to all.
2021-11-28
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Cool !
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_TGTbJwn719oO
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Dji is most biggest drone manufacture in the world
2021-12-4
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

I am SOOOOOO hopefull that I can win it. I am 12 and dont have the money.  This is my chance!! I am hoping!!
2021-12-7
Use props
Basneit
New

Mexico

I was just passing by and PUM a contest, where do I sign up?
2021-12-9
Use props
djiuser_WYwNk0PoTsNl
New
Kazakhstan

Всем привет. Подскажите пожалуйста где можно заказать адаптер на телефон с разъемом тайпси?
2021-12-10
Use props
12 yr old LOL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8698 ft

United States

Vasily_2 Posted at 12-13 17:07
You can buy it here for less money DJI Pocket 2 Gift Combo (Limited Edition)

Yeah I would buy it but I do not have the money.
2021-12-14
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

where are the winners ?
2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_vZnkRaZ4BLNW
New

India

Nice post, Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing with us great information that is actually helpful. I posted some helpful links can you check it for a second?

Sweta..........
2021-12-28
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

In some day sit will end.
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_DT8EYmh22rIS
New
United States

I was out flying my new DJI mini 2 today had full signal full battery return to home set and completely lost signal the video flickered and then said RC disconnected. At first I didn't panic because dji is sopose to be so reliable that it should just return to home but never did. After calling in a claim and then checking the app and video it shows the mini 2 flying along all good and after losing signal it continues to fly and then crash into the river hopefully they can see this and replace it for me
2021-12-31
Use props
DJI ZeYuan_2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

They ended already
2021-12-31
Use props
djiuser_2AXfKFiqiBgp
New
Flight distance : 8205 ft

India

Hi, Did DJI team provided any information that when they are lifting off the height restriction?
2022-1-6
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

Hey Moderators !! we welcome the new year by letting the forum fill with spammers ..... good start  
2022-1-9
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

TinoC Posted at 2021-11-19 03:37
Wow,

But where do "I Agree to the terms of the contest, subscribe to the DJI Newsletter?" I´m already a subscrber of the newsletter.

You lost your DJI Mini 2? Doesn't it have occusync? How did that happen? I'm quite surprised.
2022-1-12
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Portugal

djiuser_DT8EYmh22rIS Posted at 2021-12-31 13:07
I was out flying my new DJI mini 2 today had full signal full battery return to home set and completely lost signal the video flickered and then said RC disconnected. At first I didn't panic because dji is sopose to be so reliable that it should just return to home but never did. After calling in a claim and then checking the app and video it shows the mini 2 flying along all good and after losing signal it continues to fly and then crash into the river hopefully they can see this and replace it for me

Another DJI Mini 2 went missing? I thought OCCUSYNC was much better than WIFI. How is this happening? I never had any issue with OCCUSYNC.
2022-1-12
Use props
TinoC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

o_laparoto Posted at 1-12 01:46
You lost your DJI Mini 2? Doesn't it have occusync? How did that happen? I'm quite surprised.

Já esta resolvido. Mandaram-me um novo.
Abraço
2022-1-12
Use props
o_laparoto
Captain
Portugal

TinoC Posted at 1-12 08:43
Já esta resolvido. Mandaram-me um novo.
Abraço

Fico contente em saber! Abraço e bom ano!
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules