Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly app frozen
2829 9 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vals3d
New
United States

Hi, brand new user here. i just installed the fly app on a onePlus 8 pro. did the update but its now stuck on this screen. tried rebooting, reinstalling and updating again but still frozen at this screen. Does anyone know what to do?
Screenshot_20211119-152057.jpg
2021-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure why it is freezing.  Did you check to ensure that your phone is compatible with the DJI Fly App?  If not you can check here.

Hope you get the issue resloved soon.  

2021-11-19
Use props
Hinckle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4386 ft
United States

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as OP.  Purchased a mini 2 a few hours ago.  Performed all the setup and this screen freezes at same exact point.  Started searching and found this thread.  I hope someone finds a work around soon.  Galaxy S10, Ifly 1.51, Android 11

Screenshot_20211120-181039.jpg
2021-11-20
Use props
Hinckle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4386 ft
United States

Figured it out.  It's not actually frozen.  What's happening is the next button is missing on the android version.  I figured it out by looking at the Iphone version.  What I did was clear cache and data from app, and then pushed in the area pictured until it passed onto the next screen.  Then it will never ask again after you find it once.  

2021-11-22
Use props
vals3d
New
United States

thanks. i was able to change the resolution on my phone screen and that also did the trick.
2021-11-23
Use props
fans9c92099a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246165 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank goodness for this forum! I was having the same damn issue on my Galaxy S 8 phone. I called DJI and they said my phone did not support the DJI Fly App. I was just about to buy a new phone that I really did not need just to fly the new Mavic 3. Sombody better get this easy fix to DJI Support. We can't be the only people having this problem I wnder how many new phones Samsung has sold because of this. I also just adjusted the screen resolution and it was a really easy fix.
2021-11-23
Use props
Poxy sod
New
United Kingdom

fans9c92099a Posted at 2021-11-23 09:18
Thank goodness for this forum! I was having the same damn issue on my Galaxy S 8 phone. I called DJI and they said my phone did not support the DJI Fly App. I was just about to buy a new phone that I really did not need just to fly the new Mavic 3. Sombody better get this easy fix to DJI Support. We can't be the only people having this problem I wnder how many new phones Samsung has sold because of this. I also just adjusted the screen resolution and it was a really easy fix.

so glad i saw this post,changed display/font size on my sony xperia xa2 and the "next" option has appeared.I was going to buy a new phone tomorrow at considerable expense.thank you so much guys.

2022-4-15
Use props
Poxy sod
New
United Kingdom

Change phone options for screen/font or resolution.See replies above.It worked for me anyway.
2022-4-15
Use props
djiuser_jgoWqo8pEScv
New
United States

Hinckle Posted at 2021-11-22 06:24
Figured it out.  It's not actually frozen.  What's happening is the next button is missing on the android version.  I figured it out by looking at the Iphone version.  What I did was clear cache and data from app, and then pushed in the area pictured until it passed onto the next screen.  Then it will never ask again after you find it once.  

THIS!!!!
THANK YOU!
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_jgoWqo8pEScv
New
United States

Hinckle Posted at 2021-11-22 06:24

THIS!
THANK YOU!
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules