Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji fly just keeps logging me out
4732 18 2021-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans709638b5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1063337 ft
United States

Anyone else have this? I've asked over on app forums too but just getting crickets and searches are not getting me anywhere.

Suddenly my dji fly app requires log in every time the app is opened. Just started out of the blue.

I've rolled back a version. No fix.
I've reinstalled the app. No fix.
I've logged off the website on my computer and phone. No fix.

I'm on Samsung s21+

Getting so annoying that I might as well get a smart controller...
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) where in you can find that recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.
2021-11-21
Use props
fans709638b5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-21 20:16
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) where in you can find that recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.
Did that. Yes my device is on the list

Did both Android link and qr code. Same issues. Used the link when reinstalling.

Again everything was fine then suddenly it just constantly asks for log in.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans709638b5 Posted at 11-21 20:20
Did that. Yes my device is on the list

Did both Android link and qr code. Same issues. Used the link when reinstalling.

Hi, there. Could you give us a video of the issues described on the post to do a confirmation? Besides, please tell us the OS of your phone. Thanks.
2021-11-21
Use props
fans709638b5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 23:55
Hi, there. Could you give us a video of the issues described on the post to do a confirmation? Besides, please tell us the OS of your phone. Thanks.

Android info tab.
Working on the video
Screenshot_20211122-020209_Settings.jpg
2021-11-22
Use props
fans709638b5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 23:55

https://youtu.be/_5vLgbC5P98

I edited out my password screen obviously.

The video shows immediate crash when I first try to load it.

Then I show that each time I close the app it makes me log in all over
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans709638b5 Posted at 11-22 00:41
https://youtu.be/_5vLgbC5P98

I edited out my password screen obviously.

Thank you for your information. Really sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. The coming version app will get this thing fixed. Please wait patiently.
2021-11-22
Use props
Mongol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 728346 ft

Ukraine

Same on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (Android 12)  I must log in each time
2021-11-22
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2358383 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm glad I found this and am not the only one. I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 Plus and all of a sudden it just started logging me out each time. This is very annoying. So are we going to have to wait until the big update in January to get this fixed. The update that should have been ready at the time of release so we could actually use the product the way it was described
2021-12-7
Use props
Mark81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1671358 ft
United States

Cayton828 Posted at 2021-12-7 13:23
I'm glad I found this and am not the only one. I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 Plus and all of a sudden it just started logging me out each time. This is very annoying. So are we going to have to wait until the big update in January to get this fixed. The update that should have been ready at the time of release so we could actually use the product the way it was described

This is also still happening to me on 1/9/2022 with the very latest Mini 2 firmware and latest general release of DJI Fly running on an S21 Ultra.
Could someone at DJI give us an ETA on a resolution? This is incredibly annoying considering complex passwords that need password managers to enter.
2022-1-9
Use props
djiuser_GDqeJGhib4wa
New
Flight distance : 47953 ft
United States

Same phone and problem here- very frustrating!!
2022-1-11
Use props
Jonathan_048
United States

To the poster....Thanks for posting this!!  S21 phone here too. Never used to have to log in...then it started.

So is there a solid answer on which system update will fix? I'm fully up-to-date and nothing's changed for me.

2022-1-28
Use props
GTS 350
Second Officer

United States

Mine forces me to login every time even though it says I'm logged in. So I have to log out then back in. It has done this ever since I bought it  I have reached out (as many others) both on this forum and to tech support and it is always ignored.
2022-1-29
Use props
djiuser_wIx2GRlG5QnR
New

United States

I'm having the same issue and this is a serious problem. Everytime I open DJI Fly, I have to login.. Cannot fly if in an area with no service. This is not ok.
2022-2-1
Use props
GTS 350
Second Officer

United States

This has been reported for SEVERAL months and yes, this is a serious problem and dji doesn't care. Their answer is: we will look into it. Then no more replies from them. If you send their tech support a message they won't even answer it.
2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_10C87CiYzWTX
New
Flight distance : 4006 ft

Canada

My app keeps logging me out everytime the app closes I'm using galaxys10 it was working fine before my phone got an update. Im using the phantom 3 standard.
2022-2-8
Use props
peppone
lvl.1

Austria

Just for info, there's another thread describing the same issue:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=266060
2022-6-1
Use props
maestrobilal
New
India

I too experience the same problem with my Mini 2. Everytime I want to fly it ask me to log in. Sometimes when there is no Network I get in trouble flying the drone.
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_YJZIJOC7pdtI
New

United States

Hello there, I have the mini 3 pro for 3 days now and today this issue started appearing to me as well - for the 3 times I tried connecting RC N1 to aircraft 4-5 times of logging in my account… really frustrating and ruining my experience. Is there any resolution to this issue to present day?
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules