4196 13 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you wondering what all the camera settings are for on the Mavic 3? MOV vs MP4? H.264 vs H.265? CBR vs VBR? I explain it all in this video.

2021-11-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent tutorial on the M3 standard camera settings.    
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KerryG. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video you have created for the DJI Mavic 3. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2021-11-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Thanks Kerry, very helpful video. I have been reading about playing with the Pro settings and trying to understand what each thing does. Would be nice to have a video tutorial that explains each setting in detail like you have done with the above.
2021-11-24
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-24 20:44
Thanks Kerry, very helpful video. I have been reading about playing with the Pro settings and trying to understand what each thing does. Would be nice to have a video tutorial that explains each setting in detail like you have done with the above.

You mean like this one:

2021-11-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

This is also very handy but what im looking for is- When do you change aperture, iso, shutter, ev and wb. What are the different types of environment that needs to be set like a bright day what settings, a cloudy day ?? , shooting at night what's the best settings and why these needs to be changed. Typically a video to explain these settings in Pro mode and when and how to use each for dummies.
2021-11-24
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-24 20:58
This is also very handy but what im looking for is- When do you change aperture, iso, shutter, ev and wb. What are the different types of environment that needs to be set like a bright day what settings, a cloudy day ?? , shooting at night what's the best settings and why these needs to be changed. Typically a video to explain these settings in Pro mode and when and how to use each for dummies.

I would suggest doing some searches on getting exposure right, when to use ND filters, and videography basics. Explaining all of that is basic videography. Explaining ISO, Shutter, Aperture etc is an entire course, not a single video.
2021-11-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

KerryG Posted at 11-24 21:01
I would suggest doing some searches on getting exposure right, when to use ND filters, and videography basics. Explaining all of that is basic videography. Explaining ISO, Shutter, Aperture etc is an entire course, not a single video.

Yeah, Im busy going thru these things on weekends. There is so much information out there but it seems that almost everyone has different versions as to when to use certain settings and it all gets so confusing. For now I just shoot in all auto but trying Pro mode as well.
2021-11-24
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-24 21:04
Yeah, Im busy going thru these things on weekends. There is so much information out there but it seems that almost everyone has different versions as to when to use certain settings and it all gets so confusing. For now I just shoot in all auto but trying Pro mode as well.

If I have the time I will see about doing a basic introductory video
2021-11-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

KerryG Posted at 11-24 21:05
If I have the time I will see about doing a basic introductory video

It will be much appreciated, thanks
2021-11-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-11-25
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you, very useful!
2021-11-25
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. I've subscribed.
2021-11-25
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
France

Top and useful !
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now