678 7 2021-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I want to say something about this forum. I am an active member or moderator of many forums for users of various products or services, spending more time here than all the others put together. I have never seen more tolerance in any other forum with respect to member "offences". I think that is usually a very good thing. The official rules tell us to be very afraid of punishment but I have never seen much enforcement of that and I believe that is the best policy. This is really a forum where members can feel free to discuss issues without officious retaliation, unlike another very similar forum. Thank you very much moderators and admins. It is refreshing.

2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GaryDoug. Good day and thank you for sharing these positive feedback and your valued insights with regard to this matter.  Again, thank you for all the contributions that you have given to our DJI Forum and for continuously supporting DJI. Have a nice day and keep flying Captain. .
2021-11-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Gary,

Yes, it is refreshing - even after six or so years.  I agree with everything you wrote.  I remember your first posts as fun and challenging in their own way.  I have enjoyed your contributions.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thank you too!
2021-11-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very well said GrayDoug.  
2021-11-25
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

I agree wholeheartedly.  Once, not too long ago, being a newbie to drones I asked here for any advice on how to fly my drone far away, as in 2-3 miles or more, as in some of the "range test" videos on YouTube show.  As wrong as I realize i was now looking back on that post (must maintain VLOS!!!) i never got admonished for it.  I didn't get any help, no surprise there, but I didn't get admonished.  Now that I've learned more about the hobby and the rules, I no longer have the desire to fly that far away.  
2021-11-25
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

I totally agree with you and very well said. Although some times I just wondered how far some could go.
2021-11-29
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think I was a bit vague in my topic posting. Just to be more clear, I am referring to the DJI forum staff, not necessarily the members. They are refreshingly tolerant and that is good. The members are also MOSTLY as tolerant ;-) Anyway, thanks to all.
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules