Bulgaria

2021-11-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That must have been a magnificent buiding at one time Alex. Nice work. It reminds me of a video I did some years ago, near my home in France, of the ruins of a former abbey. After the revolution, it was demolished and the stone re-used to build the town of Savigny, nearby.  Not much of the Abbey remains - it must have been enormous. A local artisan has created a model of the original, which is on display in the grounds.

2021-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying Alex.
2021-11-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done Alex.    

Did DJI send you that complementary Mavic 3 yet?  If not, they really should.
2021-11-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Seems there are quite some of these abandoned places.
Nice video!
2021-11-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Blériot53 Posted at 11-27 23:59
That must have been a magnificent buiding at one time Alex. Nice work. It reminds me of a video I did some years ago, near my home in France, of the ruins of a former abbey. After the revolution, it was demolished and the stone re-used to build the town of Savigny, nearby.  Not much of the Abbey remains - it must have been enormous. A local artisan has created a model of the original, which is on display in the grounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkqDB0XVX_0

I remember that one.
Nice.
2021-11-28
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-28 05:18
Very nicely done Alex.   

Did DJI send you that complementary Mavic 3 yet?  If not, they really should.

Don't fiddle with fingers in my open wound no discount whatsoever, and even no M3 available on the local market yet saved me a lot of money ... for now but wasted a lot of health
Steal checking for the delivery boy but no one came
2021-11-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-28 09:23
I remember that one.
Nice.

Thanks Monty. Yes, there used to be an annual pageant there every August, but alas, no more.
2021-11-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Blériot53 Posted at 11-28 10:59
Thanks Monty. Yes, there used to be an annual pageant there every August, but alas, no more.

You're welcome.
I guess a lot is gone after C hit.
2021-11-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-28 09:53
Don't fiddle with fingers in my open wound  no discount whatsoever, and even no M3 available on the local market yet  saved me a lot of money ... for now but wasted a lot of health  
Steal checking for the delivery boy but no one came

I'm really hoping DJI comes through with the January 2022 firmware updates to add the functions that should have been ready at release.  I'm also seeing a lot of commenters saying they are returning the Mavic 3 they bought.  
2021-11-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-29 03:37
I'm really hoping DJI comes through with the January 2022 firmware updates to add the functions that should have been ready at release.  I'm also seeing a lot of commenters saying they are returning the Mavic 3 they bought.

I am pretty positive this is the most returned drone DJI ever made - reading M3 forums. I asked a few local owners and non of them had any trouble except Not liking DJI Fly app, but those are 3-5 persons. Nevertheless, I am still willing to have one - fingers crossed I've got lucky
2021-11-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-29 04:48
I am pretty positive this is the most returned drone DJI ever made - reading M3 forums. I asked a few local owners and non of them had any trouble except Not liking DJI Fly app, but those are 3-5 persons. Nevertheless, I am still willing to have one - fingers crossed I've got lucky

Best of luck.  I'd love to see you start posting videos from your new M3.  
2021-11-30
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-30 04:46
Best of luck.  I'd love to see you start posting videos from your new M3.

I don't know it's not available yet, I like my fpv a lot and reading all this problems I start to doubt - especially at that Ridiculous price
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. Good day and thank you for sharing this fantastic video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-12-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-30 05:07
I don't know it's not available yet, I like my fpv a lot and reading all this problems I start to doubt - especially at that Ridiculous price

Price alone makes you think hard about it.  Current problems even puts more of a damper on a buying decision for the M3.  I guess we will find out how many issues are resolved after the "large" firmware update due out in January is released.  

For sure your FPV has served you well.  Stay safe and keep on sharing those amazing videos.
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules