968 8 2021-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225843 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got my V2 goggles back from DJI repair and they aren't letting me activate. I can download firmware but get error upon transmission. When I look in goggles it's expecting me to have the DJI FPV and I don't have that. Just need to bind to my air units.

I  thought this issue was resolved but seems like they sent me an old pair. I have tried every hack I could find but they all seem to be months old. Anyone else still having this issue? Is there a new workaround?

This error I get:

dji fpv goggles v2: update failed (5-0-4)

2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please screenshot the error message for us? We need to further confirm the issue. Thanks!
2021-11-28
Use props
HughNorth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1800305 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem. DJI Assistant sees the goggles, and I can update firmware, but nowhere does it allow me to activate.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HughNorth Posted at 10-1 10:38
I'm having the same problem. DJI Assistant sees the goggles, and I can update firmware, but nowhere does it allow me to activate.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you have the FPV drone or not? If yes, you may try to link the FPV aircraft to the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and connect to the DJI Fly app for activation.
2022-10-1
Use props
HughNorth
lvl.2
Canada

No, I do not have the FPV drone.
2022-10-31
Use props
HughNorth
lvl.2
Canada

Tomorrow will make four months since I submitted my first warranty claim.

I am a disabled Canadian that waited two years to save money to buy these goggles.

I have repeatedly asked for an internal escalation of this matter only to be ignored time after time.

In Canada, failure to fulfill  a warranty is considered breach of contract, to which I have legal claim.

My next steps will be Ontario small claims court.

2022-10-31
Use props
HughNorth
lvl.2
Canada

What's very sad to me is that I have been a very happy and loyal DJI customer for four years. I've had several warranty claims with drones, and I've never had a problem with your company. I truly love DJI product line.

Now I will NEVER buy another DJI product. And I will never recommend DJI to any of my friends or colleagues.

I WILL BE SHARING THIS STORY FAR AND WIDE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND MAKING MANY VIDEOS TO MAKE SURE THAT MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES DON'T FALL INTO THE SAME WARRANTY HELL THAT I'M IN RIGHT NOW.
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HughNorth Posted at 10-31 07:46
What's very sad to me is that I have been a very happy and loyal DJI customer for four years. I've had several warranty claims with drones, and I've never had a problem with your company. I truly love DJI product line.

Now I will NEVER buy another DJI product. And I will never recommend DJI to any of my friends or colleagues.

Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We will check your case and contact you asap.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know as well.
Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HughNorth Posted at 10-31 07:46

Update:
May we have a relevant video of your problem? And you can try the following steps to see if your problem can be resolved.
Please update the DJI FPV Goggles V2 firmware to the U2 version (v01.02.0000) through DJI Assistant 2.
If the country where you are located supports 5.8 GHz, please switch the DJI FPV Goggles V2 to the DJI Digital System mode, and then connect to DJI Assistant 2 for activation.
Please keep us updated on your issue and we will do our best to help.
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules