DJI Pocket 2 is broken
1828 6 2021-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emma Hugo
lvl.1

United States

3 days ago, I was going to Disney with my friends and I took my DJI Mimo/pocket with me so that I could film. Towards the end of the day, I filled my water bottle with new water and put it in my backpack. After we left the dinner restaurant, I realized that my water bottle started leaking very quickly and the water ran through the bottom of my backpack. And my camera was also at the bottom of my backpack. I had already broken my first camera by putting the whole thing in a swimming pool, but I'm not sure my second one is broken now. At first, my camera was slightly glitching but then it was fine, but then when I switched the camera off, and then it wouldn't switch on again. Then the green light started blinking, and the screen started glitching a bit more and then the whole camera automatically switched off. I didn't think about it more, so I took it home, and took the wifi part of the camera off, and let it dry out. On yesterday, I realized the sim card was a little wet too, so I took it out and attempted to clean out the water by wrapping tissue paper around the sim card and putting it in the place where the sim card goes. After I did that, the card got stuck there, together with the paper wrapped around it, and it wouldn't come out no matter what I did. How should I get the card out? And also, is there a way to fix it without having to get a new one or having to go to the DJI store? Please help me as soon as possible, I would like to have it fixed before I go on my next holiday at Christmas.
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Emma Hugo. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Pocket 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened to your DJI Pocket 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-11-28
Use props
Emma Hugo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-28 20:55
Hello there Emma Hugo. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Pocket 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened to your DJI Pocket 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Thank you so much, i got the sim card out by using tweezers. Thank you for all the support!
2021-11-28
Use props
Emma Hugo
lvl.1

United States

Ok so now i fixed the problem with the tissue paper and the sim card, but when i charge it there is a green light that keeps on glitching, and when i stop charging it, it turns off completely again. what should i do now? Are there any repairs that i could do myself at home without having to go to the dji store
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Emma Hugo Posted at 11-28 21:08
Thank you so much, i got the sim card out by using tweezers. Thank you for all the support!

Hi there Emma Hugo. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that you were able to sort the said issue. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-12-2
Use props
Emma Hugo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-2 01:04
Hi there Emma Hugo. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that you were able to sort the said issue. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Ok so now i fixed the problem with the tissue paper and the sim card, but when i charge it there is a green light that keeps on glitching, and when i stop charging it, it turns off completely again. what should i do now? Are there any repairs that i could do myself at home without having to go to the dji store
2021-12-7
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules