Dji Products Apple vs Android
1398 2 2021-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davidmt65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2353225 ft
United States

First of all I like to say dji makes the most amazing products for it's customer's I own a Mavic Air 2,Mini 2 and Dji om5. I really enjoy my products. Now your company  advertises. It supports Apple and Android phones and few tablets. But it seems like you are catering to apple software when designing your software for your products. Here are some examples of bias  toward Android examples 1. the most  annoying is every year when the new Android version comes out your software is not ready . Android version come out around May and release in September but you drop the ball every year. Now when it comes to apple your on the the fast track to have your software ready for Apples OS. I call it like I see it Bai's .Another example is your dji Om 5 no using your gimbal in 4k with android phone. Also the flagship of Android Google pixel 6 and 6 pro can not fly your drones or use it's 4k on your gimbal. Maybe this all can be work on and fixed soon. Or stop  advertising you work on Android when you only work for Apple.

2021-11-29
Use props
Davidmt65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2353225 ft
United States

I was going to buy the mavic 3 but since I can not use my pixel 6 pro, I decided to look a
t alternatives with disappointment.You put  much work into apple OS compatibility but not as much into Android operating system compatibility.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience and misleading. When we maintain the Android version, it needs to be compatible with the aircraft, remote controller, and related hardware. In addition, a compatibility test should be conducted with Android system mobile devices to ensure smooth and stable operation of Android versions and optimal user experience. As you know, there are many Android devices and models. As such, a lot of time and manpower is required for code development, compatibility, and performance tests.
About the resolution of DJI OM5, due to the numerous android system models available, the system version and development for third-party ports will have some inconsistencies. To ensure the stability of video shooting, the ability to shoot videos at a high frame rate has been granted to some mobile phones. For specific parameters, please refer to the Compatibility List on the DJI official website. Here is the link: https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... %20-%2020211112.pdf
For the Pixel 6 Pro compatibility with Mavic 3, would you please reinstall the DJI FLY App from our website and have a try?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Sorry for the long waiting and the inconvenience caused in the period again.
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules