I don't even understand "topic rype"
429 2 2021-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drbob\
lvl.1
United States

I'm old and a bit Alzheimered.  Been sick and haven't flown for almost a year.  When I tried today, my controller read on my iPhoe "Mag Inter"....or close to that.  I don't know if I have a manual for my Mavic 2 Pro or even if there IS one.  I flew just to remind my brain a bit, but I don't know where to look to cure the problem as I didn't get much else on the screen. I will be very happy to read some help.  
thanks.

thought I sent the above days ago.  Regardless of the Mag Inter....I was able to fly it manually.  today, when I started it up...I got the same message on the iPhone attached to the controller, but it added See App.  And this time, I was totally unable to fly.  I have flown from this site multiple times and I'm sure there is no large transformers or what-like to cause magnetic interference.  so, now, I need help.
Please?
Thank you.
2021-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, drbob. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. Could you please give me a screenshot of this error message to do a confirmation? Besides, please tell us the model and OS of your phone. Thanks in advance.
2021-12-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Dr Bob,   Sounds like you may need to do a compass calibration.   M2P seems to need it after a certain number of flights.   The manual is here - https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... er_Manual_v1.8_.pdf
2021-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules