Need to know whether drone has been activated before
3760 10 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itisMo
lvl.2
Egypt

Hello,

Can someone from DJI please let me know if this Flight Controller serial number 3N3BHA501206Z7 has been activated before and if so then how many flights?
I'm about to buy it and the seller says it's brand new.
2021-12-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

They will not tell you, it would be a violation of the seller's privacy.
2021-12-4
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

I took your SN and went into DJI.  Activation Info Inquiry link and found the remote SN is activated

https://service.dji.com/active/search
Mavic Air 2|S/N:3N3BHA501206Z7
2020-11-14 (UTC+8) Activated

Your device is warranted by DJI from the date of receipt, which will not be affected by the activation status of your device.
If you would like to know more about the warranty period of your device, please refer to the "Warranty Period of Main Parts*" module on DJI's After-Sales Service Policies page.

Info Inquiry

2021-12-4
Use props
itisMo
lvl.2
Egypt

AvroTrain Posted at 12-4 15:34
I took your SN and went into DJI.  Activation Info Inquiry link and found the remote SN is activated

Wow thank you! Was not aware that web page exists, doesn't even show up in Google!
2021-12-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

what does the chinese text on that page say?
Doesn't matter it's gone to English now.

2021-12-4
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-4 16:03
what does the chinese text on that page say?
Doesn't matterits gone to English now.

One moment.
2021-12-4
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-4 16:03
what does the chinese text on that page say?
Doesn't matterits gone to English now.

That was weird yup
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_X9dGsHTswK0F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810 ft

Pakistan

Is it possible to check how much the drone is used or how many flights done
1-1 05:18
Use props
Mylieaposs Eyes
New
Flight distance : 119370 ft
Mexico

AvroTrain Posted at 2021-12-4 15:34

Hello,

My apartment was burglarized last year in Playa Del Carmen and our Mavic Air 2 was stolen. Just seeing this thread now and was wondering if it is trackable? S/N #3N3BHAD01208HG. Any help would be appreciated!
1-4 12:56
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mylieaposs Eyes Posted at 1-4 12:56
Hello,

My apartment was burglarized last year in Playa Del Carmen and our Mavic Air 2 was stolen. Just seeing this thread now and was wondering if it is trackable? S/N #3N3BHAD01208HG. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you, we are unable to track your aircraft. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations into this case. You may please contact our relevant team for further assistance via this link: https://www.dji.com/support to record the stolen aircraft in the system. Our support team will contact you if we receive the products in the future. Please rest assured that DJI will reject offering a service if other customers send it back. I hope that you can find your device as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding, and have a great day!
1-4 16:17
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

itisMo Posted at 2021-12-4 15:51
Wow thank you! Was not aware that web page exists, doesn't even show up in Google!

Did the seller tell you that it was already registered?
1-4 16:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules