650 6 2021-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164341 ft

Croatia

Hi everyone,

I'' sorry, I am flooding the internet with my problem my V2 Googles (from the combo) were stolen... DJI claims that it cant locate them, but with all the geofencing and other technology advances they have we can all agree the googles can be found or deactivated...

Does ANYONE have ANY advice....I am trully desperate

85B00AF6-6468-4A6F-BDFC-BD65F8934C5E.jpeg
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry to hear that your Goggles were stolen, we understand your feeling. In your situation, we may suggest that you file a police report of the stolen.
Just to clarify, we may not be able to lock the unit, the geo-fencing system is not worked to lock a particular device, but the corresponding device in the particular/sensitive locations. We are sincerely sorry again for this, we hope the police can help you with this situation.
2021-12-6
Use props
djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4
lvl.1

Croatia

I was told by the police that is common practice with DJI that lets say if a shipment of goggles goes missing you always make them unable to activate, so it was the police suggestion to go to you personally...but I understand, the only thing better then a 500$ goggle customer are 2 customers right?
2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4 Posted at 12-6 00:09
I was told by the police that is common practice with DJI that lets say if a shipment of goggles goes missing you always make them unable to activate, so it was the police suggestion to go to you personally...but I understand, the only thing better then a 500$ goggle customer are 2 customers right?

Apologize again for the inconvenience. That case happened when the product is not activated.
Sorry again for your trouble, you may PM me your contact information, I will try to escalate your case to the higher department to see if we have other solution on your case.
2021-12-6
Use props
djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 12-6 03:16
Apologize again for the inconvenience. That case happened when the product is not activated.
Sorry again for your trouble, you may PM me your contact information, I will try to escalate your case to the higher department to see if we have other solution on your case.

Thank you very very much!
2021-12-6
Use props
djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 12-6 03:16

Not really sure where the pm option is? Is it not available on the cellphone version of the site?
2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4 Posted at 12-6 18:09
Not really sure where the pm option is? Is it not available on the cellphone version of the site?

The PM option is available on the computer browser version. You can send the details to us via email at support@dji.com and send me the ticket number, thank you.
2021-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules