Forced to logout than login
1122 2 2021-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Hello everyone I'm new here and had a question:
Everytime I use the DJI fly app with my Mini 2 on a Google Pixel 3a w/OS 12 (it did it before I updated as well) once the drone is connected it will say I'm not logged in. So I'm forced to logout (even though the profile says I'm logged in) than log back in.
The strange part is, it has to be done in a certain order or when I go to launch the drone it will say I'm not logged in (again even though the profile shows I'm logged in).
If I logout than log back in from the profile BEFORE the drone is connected it will still tell me I'm not logged in once the drone connects. So I have to in this order connect to the drone than go to the profile logout than log back in.
It has done this from the beginning. I have tried removing and installing the app (both before and after the OS update) as well as before and after any updates from DJI. Am I correct to assume this is not normal? It's really frustrating since it adds another step that I have to complete after I have already turned on and connected to the drone.
2021-12-11
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Nobody, nothing? I even emailed support and no reply. Now I'm seeing all the negative everyone says about this company is true. I noticed in the rare case where someone says something positive one of the DJI people quickly reply to take credit but when someone has a problem they're invisible or they paste a canned response.
Like many others here, with this company's lack of support after purchase my next drone won't be a DJI.

2021-12-18
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Several people have posted this issue and still no answer from dji including emails to their tech support.
I find it interesting how they ignore problems until someone on the forum comes up with an answer then they jump in and expect praise. I guess the only way this will get solved is when a knowledgeable USER figures out what the problem is.
2022-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules