Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Gimble Control
1002 2 2015-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jliddil
lvl.3

United States

Vision 2+. Ran full calibration and quad flies but the thumb wheel won't tilt the camera. On the app I can not control it either. Run calibration again?
2015-8-3
Use props
roy
First Officer

United States

Check in the assistant and under the RC tab be sure the Advanced controller is selected. Also when you do the RC calibration you need to move that wheel as part of the calibration process and you should see the arrow move in the assistant software when you move the wheel. There is a video on you tube that shows how to if your interested.
2015-8-4
Use props
neptechvtu
New

United Kingdom

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-8-4 16:40
Check in the assistant and under the RC tab be sure the Advanced controller is selected. Also when y ...

I had this same problem with mine after a did a firmware upgrade, although I dont have a trim wheel on my RC, my lack of gimbal control was solved after I went into the DJI Assistant, selected the Basic page, the RC tab, then where it said Transmitter Version, it had defaulted to Upgrade Version, I selected Basic Version and gained control of the tilt function on the gimbal again. Hope this helps
Regards Mike
2015-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules