487 5 2021-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_q04rqv6LCx4o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1361499 ft
Germany

Maybe it’s me, but I guess it is a bug:
Only videos are backuped in the Fly app, but no photos any more!! (At least in the iOS Version)
DJI please bugfix it!!!!!!
2021-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-12-13
Use props
djiuser_q04rqv6LCx4o
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-13 20:59
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) from this DJI Link to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

It‘s an iPhone 12 ProMax
2021-12-13
Use props
djiuser_q04rqv6LCx4o
lvl.2
Germany

OK - made a reinistallation of the App. Unfortunatly still the same…
2021-12-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 Having the same issue with AEB shots not syncing.
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_q04rqv6LCx4o
lvl.2
Germany

All works fine with my Mini 2 - it‘s only a Problem with my Air2S…
@DJI check this out PLEASE!!!
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules