2490 10 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi! I have a problem with the DJI MIMO app and DJI Action 2 camera. When I connect the camera with my smartphone trying to use as a remote control, all the options and shutter button are displayed, but the live feed it's totally black.

BUT, when I switch to the SLOW MO mode from the smartphone, the live feed starts to show and works good. If I return to every other mode (photo, video, timelapse, etc) the live feed it's only a black screen again.

* Latest DJI MIMO app
* Latest DJI Action 2 firmware
* Galaxy S21 Ultra (with Android 11)

I've tried all (reset camera, reset wifi connection, restart smartphone, delete and reinstall the app) but I got the same problem. Live feed only works if I select SLOW MO option on the MIMO APP, in every other mode the live feed it's black, no transmission.

Thanks in advance!
2021-12-14
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

Arpettaz Posted at 12-14 09:45
I reported this problem a few weeks ago - and of course nothing happened. So don’t hold your breath for a fix - sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Oh... I see. I have a GoPro 8 and Action 2... I give a chance to this camera, but with this (the always "not finished product" that DJI sells with every new gadget) maybe will be better choice to buy a GoPro 10.

But I still going to give a chance to this camera. We hope that DJI could fix soon this problem.

Thanks for your help!
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cobani. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-12-14
Use props
fans2ba7882f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 268091 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try turning off cellular data and pair the Action 2 with the phone using wifi. That worked for me.
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, Cobani. would u plz let me know the DJI MIMO version?
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Would you please check?
2021-12-17
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 19:38
Hello there Cobani. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I will try with my wife's iPhone 11 Pro and I will tell you if the issue happen in that device. Thanks.
2021-12-22
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

fans2ba7882f Posted at 12-15 19:24
Try turning off cellular data and pair the Action 2 with the phone using wifi. That worked for me.

I will try that. Thanks for the hint!
2021-12-22
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-17 02:07
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Would you please check?

Sent! Sorry for the delay, thanks in advance.
2021-12-22
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-15 23:12
Hi, Cobani. would u plz let me know the DJI MIMO version?

v1.7.6 (225209)

Thanks for you help.
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules