M2Z is no longer recognized by USB
379 8 2021-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airwiss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252300 ft
Russia

After flashing through the Assistant to the latest version, the Mavic 2 Zoom is no longer recognized by USB. Changed cables and computers. No results. The firmware process went fine without any hints of error. The copter flies and controls perfectly.
Who faced such a problem and how can you solve it on your own?
2021-12-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

can you state the version by number etc. please? Thanks
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. May I ask if the upgrade process finish completely? Could you please reboot the drone and computer and try again for a test?
2021-12-15
Use props
airwiss
lvl.1
Russia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-14 22:48
can you state the version by number etc. please? Thanks

2021-12-15
Use props
airwiss
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-15 03:21
Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. May I ask if the upgrade process finish completely? Could you please reboot the drone and computer and try again for a test?

Of course, before writing on this forum, computers both rebooted and changed. I tried both windows and mac. Cables also changed, including certified ones from apple. The drone has turned off and on many times. The result is the same - the copter is not detected either by the assistant through which it was stitched, nor by any system utilities.
2021-12-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"01.00.0770" Thanks.
2021-12-15
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

airwiss Posted at 12-15 03:38
Of course, before writing on this forum, computers both rebooted and changed. I tried both windows and mac. Cables also changed, including certified ones from apple. The drone has turned off and on many times. The result is the same - the copter is not detected either by the assistant through which it was stitched, nor by any system utilities.

> nor by any system utilities.

This sounds bad. Can you look closer into the USB jack of the drone with a flashlight? May be one or more pins are broken. They are not made to last forever ...
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

airwiss Posted at 12-15 03:38
Of course, before writing on this forum, computers both rebooted and changed. I tried both windows and mac. Cables also changed, including certified ones from apple. The drone has turned off and on many times. The result is the same - the copter is not detected either by the assistant through which it was stitched, nor by any system utilities.

Sorry to know about this. In this case, you may start a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-12-17
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could be time for a repair:
https://cloudcitydrones.com/products/mavic-air-2-usb-port-board

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303976162106

2021-12-17
Use props