965 1 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got this special edition Phantom 4 quite a while back just because it was limited edition, but the guy I bought it from had a crash and I’m thinking it threw off something in the gimbal, because ever since I got it, the camera points left instead of straight ahead. I’ve tried calibrating everything and took apart some stuff and cleaned it with canned air, but I can’t seem to figure out why it’s still doing it. It boots up pretty normal for the most part, then immediately points left after start up. All the motors seem to have good power because they all push back when I push the camera with my finger in any direction, so I don’t think the motors are bad. Take a look at the video and let me know if you guys have any ideas as to why it’s doing this, or any advice on how to fix it. Thanks!

Phantom 4 Gimbal centering issue

2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mr Smith. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on the said DJI Drone and you are now having these issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules