Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 12-16 02:11
Nice flying there Corey.

Thanks D. Was one of those days where it didn't know what it was going to do....Typical UK Winter really.
2021-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 12-16 02:37
Thanks D. Was one of those days where it didn't know what it was going to do....Typical UK Winter really.

Its been so grey and miserable down here all the week,   got up early to go out for sunrise only to find we didnt get one again.
2021-12-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool footage Corey.    Love your choice in background music.  
2021-12-16
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2021-12-16 02:46
Its been so grey and miserable down here all the week,   got up early to go out for sunrise only to find we didnt get one again.

Not really flown much at all due to crappy UK weather and catching Covid/Omicron for the week before Xmas. All good now though but wasn't very pleasant. Caught it from the Hotel down south after being really careful for months now.
2022-1-2
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2021-12-16 04:15
Very cool footage Corey.    Love your choice in background music.

Cheers brother. All my music comes from Epidemic Sound. Monthly sub but saves warnings from YT and FB etc.
2022-1-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 1-2 04:07
Not really flown much at all due to crappy UK weather and catching Covid/Omicron for the week before Xmas. All good now though but wasn't very pleasant. Caught it from the Hotel down south after being really careful for months now.

Theres so much of it round here,   the neighbours all came down with it and as we charge our phones near the party wall we both got pinged for it.    Bit confusing for a day we hadn't gone out,  but a few days later we happened to speak to the neighbour and all became clear.   Although they all have it and symptoms its not stopping them going out for walks and stuff.

Glad youre feeling better.
2022-1-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 1-2 04:08
Cheers brother. All my music comes from Epidemic Sound. Monthly sub but saves warnings from YT and FB etc.

You're very welcome Corey.    Glad you are feeling better.  
2022-1-3
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-3 01:08
Theres so much of it round here,   the neighbours all came down with it and as we charge our phones near the party wall we both got pinged for it.    Bit confusing for a day we hadn't gone out,  but a few days later we happened to speak to the neighbour and all became clear.   Although they all have it and symptoms its not stopping them going out for walks and stuff.

I take it seriously, unlike some and isolated as I should have. One room, food left outside, windows open (froze to death) and just let it do what it needd to do to me. Was glad to get out in the open again though.
2022-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 1-6 05:08
I take it seriously, unlike some and isolated as I should have. One room, food left outside, windows open (froze to death) and just let it do what it needd to do to me. Was glad to get out in the open again though.

Unlike our neighbours who all had it and kept going out for walks in busy places.
2022-1-7
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 00:10
Unlike our neighbours who all had it and kept going out for walks in busy places.

I can't post what I actully think on here but people like that should be just rounded up and shot. No respect for other peoples health. Since having it, when I do have to go to a shop and someone is in my space, I actually tell them to back off now. If they have an issue, they can do one.
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 1-8 23:15
I can't post what I actully think on here but people like that should be just rounded up and shot. No respect for other peoples health. Since having it, when I do have to go to a shop and someone is in my space, I actually tell them to back off now. If they have an issue, they can do one.

Totally agree,   we were furious when we found out.
2022-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules