498 5 2021-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moniek1996
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509577 ft
United Kingdom

Hiya,
I'm thinking of upgrading my phone and was considering either Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or Google Pixel 6 Pro.
I am aware of issues some of the mavic mini 2 users have with the galaxy phone which is putting me off from purchasing it.
I'm wondering if any of you have pixel 6 pro and if the dji app works fine with it? I saw that the app is compatible with pixel 6 but there is no mention of the pro version.
Thanks
2021-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres been a lot of issues with the fly app not working on both those phones reported on the forum, so far there doesn't appear to be a definitive answer.
2021-12-16
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy A32 5G have not really seen any issues, seems to work just fine if that helps

I want to upgrade to a 8" tablet for a bigger screen.
2021-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there moniek1996. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the Google Pixel 6 Pro can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition, DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when flying or operating your DJI Mini 2 for compatibility and reliability purpose. For reference I will post the list of recommended Mobile Device for the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads
2021-12-16
Use props
lacibaci
Second Officer
Flight distance : 235682 ft
United States

Pixel 6 is on the recommended list so Pixel 6 pro should work as well.
2021-12-16
Use props
djiuser_2WsOL8iWZkkQ
New
United States

DjiFly won't even install on my pixel 6 pro, thinking about using a tablet but there is trouble with some of those as well.
2022-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules