AC/RC won't link.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

First problem was that I let the RC battery drain! Stupid mistake as I usually check them all every week. Anyway, sorted that out by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and then re connecting. Charged battery - now reading 8.4v.

Now it would seem that the AC/RC are not linked - A/C status flashing fast yellow so no signal from the RC.

Firstly did an RC reset - press C1 - C2 - Video button and turn RC OFF. Keep holding buttons and turn RC back on. I get four WHITE LED's and the status LED is RED.

Linking. First tried the method in the manual using the DJI GO App. Open App, select AC - go to CAMERA - press the little RC Icon top middle of the screen and it brings up the "Remote Controller Setting" screen with "RC Linking" at the Bottom. The manual says to press "RC Linking" and the RC Status LED should go BLUE. When I press it I just get a message "Confirm Frequency Settings" with an "OK" under it. I press the "OK" and nothing happens other than the message disappears - I do not get the 60second countdown that one should get.

Also, if try to "Calibrate" the sticks I just get the message "Disconnected".

I have also tried to "Pushing Buttons" method - press and hold C1, C2 and Video record button and toggle the camera tilt knob a few times until the Status LED goes BLUE. Mine doesn't go blue, just goes off all together??

The link LED on the AC is flashing Green/Red. Drone status lights fast flashing yellow.

Any suggestions please?

IMG_9386.jpg
2021-12-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha cheddar,

There is a manual method to link the P3 to the RC where you do not need the DJI GO app.  Have you looked in PhantomHelp.com?

Hope this helps!  Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-12-24
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Hi again Cetacean.

I've sorted out the linking problem by manually linking, pushing ~C1, C2 etc and can now fly the drone, take pictures just fine but I'm flying blind, no feed to my tablet - you've already seen and responded to my other post!
2021-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules