Gimbal error 40011
2147 7 2021-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
linoko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158766 ft

Bulgaria

Hi guys, strange thing occurs. I buy the drone that was display model from shop. Never used, when power on it wants update, ok update finish but after restarting Gimbal error occurred 40011. Try to callibration but no success. Any suggestions?
2021-12-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure which drone you bought.  However, on the DJI Mini if you got a Gimbal error 40011 when you could correct it by restarting the aircraft and then calibrating the gimbal either via the Fly App.  
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Check whether the gimbal protector has been removed before powering on. If not, remove the gimbal protector and restart the aircraft.

2. Check whether the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If not, update the app to the latest version.

3. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft (if any). Go to Settings > Control > Gimbal Calibration in the DJI Fly app.

4. Check whether the aircraft firmware is the latest version. If not, update the firmware to the latest version. If the firmware has been updated to the latest version, we recommend that you connect DJI Assistant 2 on PC and refresh the latest firmware. (Currently, firmware refreshing is not applicable to DJI Mini 2.)

Note: Please use a different mobile phone (if possible) to check whether the error that appears is a false alarm.
2021-12-17
Use props
linoko
lvl.2

Bulgaria

I forgot to tell thst this Error 40011 occurs on both of my drones ( mini2 and air2) spontaneously. I have updated them to latest version of firmware. Im familiar with drones and electronic but this issue was common met in different models. Do Dji provide any calibration fix or firmware? Except ot this issue drones are flying normally and gimbal can be controlled. Regards Konstantin
2021-12-17
Use props
linoko
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-17 13:37
Not sure which drone you bought.  However, on the DJI Mini if you got a Gimbal error 40011 when you could correct it by restarting the aircraft and then calibrating the gimbal either via the Fly App or DJI Assistant 2.

Dji mini 2, and dji air 2
2021-12-17
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

I have the same. Interesting answers
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_zN2ds8HNxhwf
lvl.1

United States

Anything? I'm having the same problem.  Mini 2 working fine. Drone camera and gimbal works well, calibration passes, but I can't get rid of error code 40011. Drone does not have dji care. Any way I can get rid of rid code error, Withought having to pay someone that has access to a paywall reflash software to rid of the code error. Thandie
2022-3-12
Use props
djiuser_xDH8atewLCxw
New
Flight distance : 1539 ft
United States

I’m getting a Gimbal Stuck error on my mini se. When I power it on it cycles through full movement. But in flight it won’t move up and down. Any ideas?
2022-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules