546 5 2021-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronaldo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 606601 ft
Colombia

Dear DJI GO 4 app!

I dont know how to start,  maybe telling you that I used to have a Mavic Pro first generation and I used you soo much.   I love the days when I was able to create waypoints and fly my drone in the sunsets with prerecorded tracks.   or those opportunities when I was able to record the audio while I was recording video in the phone memory cache.

But life goes on,  I decided it was time to upgrade my hardware and after selling  the beatiful mavic pro with the powerful right weel that allow me to manually change the exposure on the video I bought the amazing Mavic Air 2S.

The first surprise to me came when I did not find the right wheel for exposure adjusments,  but the promising improvement in image quality gave the excuse to excuse DJI on that.

But then I hit hard with reality,  Air 2S use a different app,  a promising app that I tought it was an improvement from what you have offered me the last 4 years but it was not.

now I'm stuck with DJI Fly App, missing waypoints, audio recording and I dont know what else.  

Hope one day, those engineers at DJI App department undertand they cannot just delete features that works and customers love.   

This feels like our whole world together was just vanished, like if a moster called FLy app development team just decided to overtake your existence and forget what you brought to us.

Hope on day all the amazing features you had will be back.

With love

the frustated Me
2021-12-20
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

I ordered the 2S the moment it became available. Flew it once & sent it back. There was just something about it that I didn't like. I thought that it felt cheap. But beyond that, I really didn't like DJI Fly. Being used to Go 4, it was just overly simplistic and I just didn't like it. Ended up getting a Mavic 2 Pro to complement my Phantom 4 Pro V2 Plus.
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dronaldo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascaded these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2021-12-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know exactly what you mean,  I have the Mini2 and M2P and when I switch back to the M2P it really feels like a quality product.
2021-12-20
Use props
Dronaldo
Second Officer
Colombia

Mr. Strat Posted at 12-20 20:06
I ordered the 2S the moment it became available. Flew it once & sent it back. There was just something about it that I didn't like. I thought that it felt cheap. But beyond that, I really didn't like DJI Fly. Being used to Go 4, it was just overly simplistic and I just didn't like it. Ended up getting a Mavic 2 Pro to complement my Phantom 4 Pro V2 Plus.

Wise decision
2021-12-21
Use props
Dronaldo
Second Officer
Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-20 20:18
Hello there Dronaldo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will cascaded these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Hope it is true , you will lost customers if you continue doing those not customer oriented decision
2021-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules