Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SnapShot feature
3828 6 2021-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryu2012
New

Japan

Please add DJI Action's SnapShot feature to the DJI Pocket2.
Would it be possible to use the SnapShot function by pressing and holding the shoot button when the camera is powered off?
I'm using my Pocket2 with POV mount and would love to have this feature.

2021-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ryu2012. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.
2021-12-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What is a snapshot feature?
2021-12-23
Use props
Gawain
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 12-23 00:30
What is a snapshot feature?

When you press the "record" button, the camera turns on and immediately starts recording.

A lot of action cameras have this feature under various names: GoPro call it "QuikCapture", Insta360 also call it "Quick Capture" but without the weird spelling, DJI call it "SnapShot".
2021-12-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Gawain Posted at 12-23 02:47
When you press the "record" button, the camera turns on and immediately starts recording.

A lot of action cameras have this feature under various names: GoPro call it "QuikCapture", Insta360 also call it "Quick Capture" but without the weird spelling, DJI call it "SnapShot".

Ah ok. Never heard of it so far
(but I am not a action cam owner myself)
2021-12-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be a great feature to add to the P2.  
2021-12-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

+1 for the idea.
2021-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules