Cannot Load fireware list (dji asistent 2 for mavic) V.2.0.14.
8780 14 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d4ff9c5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392913 ft
Colombia

Control has faults disconnects due to unstable signal DRONE MAVIC AIR2.

The application (dji assistant 2 for mavic v.2.0.14) does not allow to reinstall the firewall.

Whenever I connect the RC, a warning appears (cannot load fireware list).

I already installed the application again (dji assistant 2) disable the antivirus and the fireware of the PC and neither.

I appreciate your help because the control is presenting unstable transmission and disconnects in mid-flight.

2021-12-28
Use props
fans9d4ff9c5
lvl.1
Colombia

2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Please try to go to the initial page of DJI Assistant 2, click the gear icon and allow authorizations on the settings for DJI Assistant 2 and try to load the firmware again.

Regarding the signal issue, please help to confirm the error message on the upper left of the DJI Fly app, if it is the aircraft disconnected to the controller, please try to adjust the controller antennas, avoid flying in complicated environments such as city with high buildings and wireless interference. Obstacles between the aircraft and controller may block the signal.
If it is convenient, please provide a screenshot of the flight for further confirmation.
2021-12-29
Use props
fans9d4ff9c5
lvl.1
Colombia

Good afternoon Susan. Thanks for your reply.
I have already made your recommendation and the problem still persists (Cannot load fireware list).

I use a computer with windos 10.

Thank you for your help as I cannot reinstall the RC fireware.

2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans9d4ff9c5 Posted at 12-29 15:04
Good afternoon Susan. Thanks for your reply.
I have already made your recommendation and the problem still persists (Cannot load fireware list).

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the instructions below for troubleshooting:
1. Make sure that the downloaded DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version same as that on the official downloading page.
2. Ensure that the PC can connect to the network normally. Do not access the foreign network through a proxy.
3. Re-install DJI Assistant 2. When launching DJI Assistant 2 for the first time, allow DJI Assistant 2 to access the network and provide other permissions. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2
4. Connect the PC to the mobile phone’s hotspot. Launch DJI Assistant, link the device to DJI Assistant 2 and check whether the firmware list can be loaded.
2021-12-30
Use props
fans9d4ff9c5
lvl.1
Colombia

Good evening thanks for your support.

I did all your recommendations and it didn't work.

But I found a solution to the problem and it is to install DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones and series) there is the RC and the air 2 drone.

The DJI Attend 2 application for mavic keeps showing the same message (cannot load fireware list).

I reinstalled the fireware to the RC but I still have weak signal problems and disconnection of the drone in flight. I appreciate if you help me with to solve the drone disconnection.
2021-12-30
Use props
panamathor
New

Netherlands

I have the exact same problem.  Downloaded DJI assistant 2 for Mavic yesterday.

Tried the software on PC and laptop. Laptop accessing data through mobile phone hotspot.  

Can't load firmware list.

Not sure what user above did that is different.

help !
2022-1-1
Use props
fans9d4ff9c5
lvl.1
Colombia

panamathor Posted at 1-1 02:59
I have the exact same problem.  Downloaded DJI assistant 2 for Mavic yesterday.

Tried the software on PC and laptop. Laptop accessing data through mobile phone hotspot.  

Install DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones and series). https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans9d4ff9c5 Posted at 2021-12-30 17:20
Good evening thanks for your support.

I did all your recommendations and it didn't work.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please export the front-end and rear-end logs for us? We will forward it to our designated teams for further analysis.  
(1) Rear-end log:
C:\Users\“User Name”\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\xxx\log(xxx represents product names)
(2) Front-end log:
"The installed file of the DJI Assistant2"\DJIApp\ui_ass2.log
Could you please compress the file for us? You may upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox.
Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-2-9
Use props
JBruyet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 651998 ft
United States

I too was unable to upgrade my controller's firmware. I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones and series). https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series from fans9d4ff9c5's post and now my controller's hardware is upgraded and it's happy.

So Wanda, the next time you see the doctor tell him I said hello.

Thanks,

Joe B
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JBruyet Posted at 7-2 08:37
I too was unable to upgrade my controller's firmware. I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones and series). https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series from fans9d4ff9c5's post and now my controller's hardware is upgraded and it's happy.

So Wanda, the next time you see the doctor tell him I said hello.

Hi there, we are glad to know you upgraded the controller successfully. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_w4zFZhq3ZqTe
lvl.1

Sweden

This doesn't work for me. I get "Server exception (2-0) Please Retry" Doesn't work to load. Gear icon won't reload either.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_w4zFZhq3ZqTe Posted at 7-23 14:04
This doesn't work for me. I get "Server exception (2-0) Please Retry" Doesn't work to load. Gear icon won't reload either.

Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone? Could you please try to update the firmware through the app and try again?
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_zTGeKKEZEqnD
New

Ukraine

DJI fpv goggles v2
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thanks for your update. For the error msg showing as 'Server exception (2-0), Please Retry', please try as the following.

1. Use App to update the firmware to try (*Click 'connection guide' first and then choose corresponding aircraft model, and the App will prompt RC firmware update note),
2. After the App updated successfully, connect to DA2 software again. This issue will be solved.

If the issue still occurs, please feel free to contact us and further check, thanks.
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules