15914 8 2022-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

DJI Mini 2 ACTIVE TRACK, FOLLOW ME and WAYPOINT MISSIONS are Now Possible

With the new SDK for DJI Mini 2, DJI Air 2S, and DJI Mini SE is possible with apps like Rainbow for DJI Drones, Litchi App, and Dronelink to control the drones and add features like Active Track, Panorama, Orbit, Follow Me Mode, and Waypoints -. Exciting times are ahead of us.

2022-1-1
Use props
HighInBC
lvl.2
Philippines

Very nice! I am hoping I can use my mini 2 for aerial mapping of my property with this SDK at some point.
2022-1-1
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
United States

HighInBC Posted at 1-1 17:23
Very nice! I am hoping I can use my mini 2 for aerial mapping of my property with this SDK at some point.

I wish you good luck.
2022-1-1
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Looks cool.  Is there any indication of when an iOs version (for either brand) will be available?  Thanks!
2022-1-1
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
United States

Burstmode Posted at 1-1 18:01
Looks cool.  Is there any indication of when an iOs version (for either brand) will be available?  Thanks!

I do not know. Sorry.
2022-1-1
Use props
djiuser_2eqIiTUxs3o8
New
Flight distance : 564 ft
United States

Can someone pull the "follow me" out of one of DJI firmware's, and add it to DJI Mini 2 firmware? I film at our local dirt track and would love to set it to follow a racecar if it's possible?
2023-1-14
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

djiuser_2eqIiTUxs3o8 Posted at 1-14 12:33
Can someone pull the "follow me" out of one of DJI firmware's, and add it to DJI Mini 2 firmware? I film at our local dirt track and would love to set it to follow a racecar if it's possible?

I don't think the Mini 2 is the best drone for your use case...
2023-1-14
Use props
djiuser_2eqIiTUxs3o8
New
Flight distance : 564 ft
United States

Dang I do my videoing for free as our local track is nonprofit and don't get paid for it. I was really hoping it could be done. I know they have apps that will do it. But everyone wants money for them and the reviews are mixed. Thank you for the quick response.
2023-1-14
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

djiuser_2eqIiTUxs3o8 Posted at 1-14 13:24
Dang I do my videoing for free as our local track is nonprofit and don't get paid for it. I was really hoping it could be done. I know they have apps that will do it. But everyone wants money for them and the reviews are mixed. Thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately, the only two drones that DJI manufactures that are capable of following a racecar would be either the DJI FPV or the Avata. Most videos you see with drones and car racing are done with an FPV freestyle quad.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules