Mavic Mini SE Reborn!
748 3 2022-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aairon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72831 ft

United States

Got to thoroughly test Lichi 3970 beta with the Mavic Mini SE.
I tested the GPS following and it worked perfectly, I tested Tracking  which uses algorithm to track an object image and it worked as expected,  it can be fooled and lose track but unless something blocks the image  it stays on target pretty good.

way points work as expected no issues,  orbit is good, I did a panorama shot horizon as well as spherical and it came out  perfect 360 view.

I have the idea that it's somehow giving me noticeably  more range then possible with the DJI fly app but will do a definitive  test on that next good weather.

So far I'm very happy it converts the SE from a very sophisticated toy to a useful hobby photography tool.

2022-1-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad to hear the Litchi Beta is working well on the Mini SE.  
2022-1-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there aairon. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Great information and just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mini SE to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mini SE. Thank you and safe flying always.
2022-1-2
Use props
aairon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72831 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-2 19:06
Hello there aairon. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Great information and just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mini SE to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mini SE. Thank you and safe flying always.

No worries about the warranty for me.
If you're so concerned about the safety of my drone why don't you folks offer a firmware upgrade for a fee to allow my DJI Mavic Mini SE to do the same things that the second party app's do?
It borders on insanity you asking me to use the digitally castrated app you provide, please spare me the fake concern.
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules