1101 5 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moniek1996
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509577 ft
United Kingdom

Hey there,
I just had an enlightening moment and wanted to share my theory with you and see if anyone can actually confirm it.

As we all know, there are *still* issues when using DJI Fly app with Android 12 phones incl. Galaxy S21 Ultra and Pixel 6 Pro. Recently a SDK was released for Mini 2 and I've heard some 3rd party brands already allow to fly Mini 2 (think Rainbow something, I think Litchi is still not updated).

£100 question - can anyone that owns either Galaxy S21 Ultra or Pixel 6 Pro that also uses one of those 3rd party apps confirm whether they can fly the drone without any issues? I'm happy to pay for the app but would prefer to make sure whether that actually works
Thanks!
2022-1-5
Use props
red_canyon16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

First question... Are you in the US? If not, my S21 Ultra is different than yours and I can't help. If you are, Litchi works great.
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there moniek1996. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since these are 3rd party application that you wanted to use on your DJI Mini 2. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2022-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive seen comments on the play store that litchi on S21 doenst have video feed.
2022-1-6
Use props
fans25cb2a01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2252044 ft
United States

I use the mini 2 DJI Fly app daily and successfully used Litchi with my Mini 2 yesterday. I'm using a Galaxy S21 ultra.
2022-1-6
Use props
fans25cb2a01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2252044 ft
United States

Be sure you uninstall litchi, then restart your s21 ultra, then reinstall litchi.
2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules