30776 45 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
milo8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45512 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since updating an iPad Pro 10.5" last week to Apple OS 15.2 the DJI GO 4 version 4.3.46 app has not been opening past the "man with mavic and horse" front page and shuts off. Meanwhile I have the Apple OS 15.1 still on my iPhone and DJI GO4 works fine. Is anyone else having this issue or have any ideas on troubleshooting? Many thanks!
2022-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to reinstall the app?
2022-1-10
Use props
milo8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45512 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-10 02:07

Just got a chance today to delete then re-install the DJIGO4 app and it is working fine nowon the iPad.. Yeah, seems like an obvious first step but it had not occurred to me so many thanks DJIFlys!
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there milo8. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that after re installing the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on the said mobile device the issue was rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-1-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

milo8 Posted at 1-10 15:43
Just got a chance today to delete then re-install the DJIGO4 app and it is working fine nowon the iPad.. Yeah, seems like an obvious first step but it had not occurred to me so many thanks DJIFlys!

No probs Milo.   
2022-1-11
Use props
N162FA2
lvl.1
United States

Phantom 4 Issues on 3-12-22
Tried to use the Drone and the DJI GO 4 App would crash upon opening.
First thing I tried was deleting the app from the my "Ipad Pro" (software V#15.3.1) (saving the settings and app data).
Reinstalled the DJI GO 4 App from the App Store and it still wouldn’t open past the startup screen just as before.
The 2nd thing I tried was deleting the app again and but this time I also deleted (all data and settings).
Downloaded the app again from the App store and it opened and worked properly.
I had to enter all the DJI sign in information, email, password, drone type and etc. just like I did when I first installed the app.
Hopefully this will help someone because none of the Fix information I found on the net or YouTube helped.
2022-3-12
Use props
bruksbild
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1021591 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

N162FA2 Posted at 3-12 09:46
Phantom 4 Issues on 3-12-22
Tried to use the Drone and the DJI GO 4 App would crash upon opening.
First thing I tried was deleting the app from the my "Ipad Pro" (software V#15.3.1) (saving the settings and app data).

I did the same but every time I've closed the app on an iPad mini 5 with latest OS I have to delete it and reinstall it in order to get passed the startup screen. Every time!! I use a Mavic Pro 2 with latest firmware. This is useless!
2022-3-21
Use props
tlausser
lvl.1

United States

Happened to me in the field a few times, very annoying to have to delete and reinstall each time.Solution: Go to DJI GO 4 settings and allow access to all photos. That did the trick for me and the DJI 4 app launches again.

I suspect it has to do with new privacy or notification settings of the newer iOS version. The app should be updated by DJI to deal with that.
2022-3-26
Use props
djiuser_QN037nKc67ml
New

Norway

tlausser Posted at 3-26 03:30
Happened to me in the field a few times, very annoying to have to delete and reinstall each time.Solution: Go to DJI GO 4 settings and allow access to all photos. That did the trick for me and the DJI 4 app launches again.

I suspect it has to do with new privacy or notification settings of the newer iOS version. The app should be updated by DJI to deal with that.

Great! Thanks a lot! Did the trick for me too. Privacy issue obviously. I find it strange that DJI hasn’t fixed this already.
2022-3-26
Use props
Stewart MacLean
New

United States

I've got a TAB S7+ and the app worked perfectly on Tuesday, today every time I open the app it immediately crashes.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling; that did nothing.  I've reset the device and even checked the privacy settings as suggested by some of you above, nothing seems to work
2022-4-7
Use props
djiuser_bwH5Ekr0a13v
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459177 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having problems opening the DJI go 4 app , up till this week it's been fine but when using the fly more app my screen recorder has crashed and it say DJI go 4 app bug . So I uninstalled the DJI go 4 app and reinstalled it through dij it's installed but won't open . It's so frustrating I've tried everything . On my old phone it opens it ???  Is it just me or everyone else . Any ideas ??
2022-4-14
Use props
RogerCZ
lvl.1

Czechia

Also, my DJI GO 4 won't start after updating my phone. Why doesn't DJI fix it?
2022-4-15
Use props
djiuser_aEPjQ9Hz1bPy
New
Serbia

The same.DJI GO4 works on Xiaomi Redmi note 9 pro but it can not be open on Samsung A52s.I download app from DJI site but again nothing.I can not use very expensive drone because I only have that one phone and like you can se no one is answering on this problem.
2022-4-25
Use props
djiuser_Bmg2C75AGKqI
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have the same problem DJI 4.0 works fine on iPad but not on iPhone, it used to work on both, any thoughts please
2022-5-12
Use props
fans6fb5a3b5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1801089 ft
United States

I Can't get the DJI go 4 app to open on my android samsung s21+ phone?? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled from the dji.com website twice now.. still not getting it to open and I have a big job lined up tomorrow.. wtf? Anyone still having issues?
2022-5-16
Use props
Nuwejaars
New
Flight distance : 398087 ft
South Africa

I dont understand what is happening.
On my Tablet it wont open as it says it has a bug / asked me to clear cache which i did - and now wont even open.
Then downloaded onto MY s21 which never had the app or operated the drone - so all new and the app wont even open.
How do we fix this?
what other app can I use because this is ridiculous?
2022-5-16
Use props
fans6fb5a3b5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1801089 ft
United States

Nuwejaars Posted at 5-16 03:32
On my Tablet it wont open as it says it has a bug / asked me to clear cache which i did - and now wont even open.
Then downloaded onto MY s21 which never had the app or operated the drone - so all new and the app wont even open.

Same issue.. sucks i gotta work and can't do anything!!!
2022-5-16
Use props
ALEXEY007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1609432 ft
Mexico

fans6fb5a3b5 Posted at 5-16 00:02
I Can't get the DJI go 4 app to open on my android samsung s21+ phone?? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled from the dji.com website twice now.. still not getting it to open and I have a big job lined up tomorrow.. wtf? Anyone still having issues?

Same issue with a galaxy a52
2022-5-20
Use props
ALEXEY007
lvl.2
Mexico

Does anyone used Litchi app with a P4A with a samsung galaxy A52 or similar?
Best regards to everyone!
2022-5-21
Use props
ALEXEY007
lvl.2
Mexico

I guess dji doesn´t care about update go4 app and as many of you i have work to do with my P4A, can´t wait for DJI, someone has used Litchi?

Update: after an android update by june 19, DJI GO 4 v4.3.46(1115-official) opens in a Samsung Galaxy A52:

Build Number : A525MUBS4BVE1

Android version : S(Android 12)

Release Date : 2022-06-09

Security patch level : 2022-06-01

· Security patch update

I guess the problem was android for samsung, not DJIGO4.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_IEkbnMdT2z6Q
New

Serbia

Same issue, app won't open on samsung note 10
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_ESI57wO8XTPl
New

Canada

So incredibly frustrating!! Crashes at the Home Screen!!!

Tried everything….updated phone, app is up to date, allow access to all photos, reinstalled app…

So useless that the app that allows drone use and drone editing is ALWAYS crashing. People want and should be able to use their drones every day and every time they want, this is such BS!! Honestly makes me hate my drone and really hate DJI!!!

Oh and by the way, to make it even worse, when I deleted the app to reinstall it, I deleted everything which I didn’t count on doing. Deleted all my photos and video and movies I’ve created. Just adds to the frustration!

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max phone for reference.
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_AKrhRexAtG2r
New
United Kingdom

Dji fly app not loading. Saying bug and to clear cache. Done that still nothing. Becoming a joke
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_AKrhRexAtG2r
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_AKrhRexAtG2r Posted at 8-12 11:19
Dji fly app not loading. Saying bug and to clear cache. Done that still nothing. Becoming a joke

Same here. No help from dji no announcement
2022-8-12
Use props
soling 1m
lvl.1
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 1-10 02:07

Install Litchie is the best fix !!!
2022-8-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

soling 1m Posted at 8-12 14:22
Install Litchie is the best fix !!!

I have Litchi on my Smart Controller and its been very unstable.     
2022-8-13
Use props
TheMasterMann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3927 ft
Denmark

I hate DJI, WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM AT ALL.

Please make software that work, it's simply not use issue this is caused of poor software engineer
2022-8-14
Use props
fansea1eef7f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13924 ft
United States

I could not get the Go4 app to work, uninstalling and reinstall from DJI download Site. 4.3.50 does not work at all. I found a link to download version 4.3.48 in a youtube video and it works fine now.
It must be DJI version 4.3.50 that does not allow it to work on Android 12.
Hopefully this will help others.

BTW: my phone is a Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G.

Link to youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjOJvyjpyV0

Please let others know if this works for you.

2022-8-16
Use props
Bozstan82
lvl.1

Philippines

fansea1eef7f Posted at 8-16 09:49
I could not get the Go4 app to work, uninstalling and reinstall from DJI download Site. 4.3.50 does not work at all. I found a link to download version 4.3.48 in a youtube video and it works fine now.
It must be DJI version 4.3.50 that does not allow it to work on Android 12.

this one works for Oppo Color OS 12.. thank you very much...
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_rn39TF4EqosX
New

United Kingdom

thank you it opens fine will fly it tomorrow, ive  replied to to on you tube aswell :-)
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_rn39TF4EqosX
New

United Kingdom

thank you it opens fine will fly it tomorrow, ive  replied  on you tube aswell :-)
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_vS5o3N2KKUyt
New

Slovakia

It must be DJI version 4.3.50 that does not allow it to work on Android 12.
You are god!  I have it and works
2022-8-17
Use props
JoeCNC2006
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13924 ft
United States

I can not take credit for it. That is just a youtube video i found.
And wanted to share because i know others may not find that video or think about a DJIGo4 role back.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Nart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 778140 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Confirmed ... it can install and use. Thanks.
2022-8-17
Use props
fansb6e97809
New
Flight distance : 479879 ft

Brazil

Nuwejaars Posted at 5-16 03:32

Same issue. I need to fly. How i fix it??
2022-8-21
Use props
engkus-aqilla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288871 ft
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 21:38
Hello there milo8. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that after re installing the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on the said mobile device the issue was rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Good morning for the western part of Indonesia, I'm having problems with the application device, namely the dji go4, since updating to the latest application via the dji web, I can't fly and use this application at all, my device is Xiomi Mi 10T Pro, on android MIUI 13, is there a solution so that I can use it and be able to fly my Mavic Air again?
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

engkus-aqilla Posted at 8-21 16:05
Good morning for the western part of Indonesia, I'm having problems with the application device, namely the dji go4, since updating to the latest application via the dji web, I can't fly and use this application at all, my device is Xiomi Mi 10T Pro, on android MIUI 13, is there a solution so that I can use it and be able to fly my Mavic Air again?

Hi there engkus-aqilla. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Could you please try to use the DJI Go 4 version below to see if it works on your device?
Link : https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQ ... henticate/showShare
Password : GO4123
Please keep us updated if the issue persists. Thank you.
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_OYSwqlOFG4YY
New
Lebanon

Hello. I downloaded the dji go 4 app from the website. Did the installation. But the app is still not working on my Xiaomi phone.

Please advise

2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_OYSwqlOFG4YY
New
Lebanon

djiuser_OYSwqlOFG4YY Posted at 8-21 21:38
Hello. I downloaded the dji go 4 app from the website. Did the installation. But the app is still not working on my Xiaomi phone.

Please advise

Hello i tried the link above and it works. Thank u
2022-8-21
Use props
engkus-aqilla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288871 ft
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-21 21:08
Hi there engkus-aqilla. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Could you please try to use the DJI Go 4 version below to see if it works on your device?
Link : https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQGYpiT9io3m2Gf/authenticate/showShare
Password : GO4123

Thank you, this version of the application 4.3.48 works as usual, thanks for the input and suggestions. I can use it well and it's back to normal
Screenshot_2022-08-24-23-49-37-026_dji.go.v4.jpg
2022-8-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules