DJI ACTION 2 - Auto-stop rec temp
3889 6 2022-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adrsea
New

France

Hi guys,

I just bought dji action 2, I installed the app. DJI MIMO, installed the last firmware but after this I noticed that I can't switch the option *temperature  threshold or Auto-stop rec temp* to hight. At the moment the option is unclickable and is setted standard. I reset to factory settings as well, same same.

Onother issue is that my camera can't connect at the same time with my wifi home even if I unset the auto connection option. I download the firmware update with the card internet. But maybe is normal. (I have Mi11)

Thanks in advance for your answers!
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there adrsea. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and install the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/dji-action-2/downloads ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-1-13
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

If you are using the app in a country where the higher temperature setting is not permitted (EU countries) then the camera will have the high temperature setting removed.  I understand this does not make that much difference to running times.  The standard 'low' setting still lets the camera heat up to the point where you can hardly pick it up.  I encountered this today when I used mine in a car window with no cooling on, and with the outside temperature being about 28C.  I was taken aback at how hot the camera was, but it was still running.

If your phone's wifi is connected to your camera, your phone cannot also be connected to a wifi access point for the internet.  It's one or the other (that's how phones work).
2022-1-14
Use props
adrsea
New

Germany

fansfe82067d Posted at 1-14 01:43
If you are using the app in a country where the higher temperature setting is not permitted (EU countries) then the camera will have the high temperature setting removed.  I understand this does not make that much difference to running times.  The standard 'low' setting still lets the camera heat up to the point where you can hardly pick it up.  I encountered this today when I used mine in a car window with no cooling on, and with the outside temperature being about 28C.  I was taken aback at how hot the camera was, but it was still running.

If your phone's wifi is connected to your camera, your phone cannot also be connected to a wifi access point for the internet.  It's one or the other (that's how phones work).

Thanks for clarification
2022-1-15
Use props
djiuser_qsIkdFSodRGU
lvl.1
Sweden

If you are using the app in a country where the higher temperature setting is not permitted (EU countries) then the camera will have the high temperature setting removed.  I understand this does not make that much difference to running times.  The standard 'low' setting still lets the camera heat up to the point where you can hardly pick it up.  I encountered this today when I used mine in a car window with no cooling on, and with the outside temperature being about 28C.  I was taken aback at how hot the camera was, but it was still running.

If your phone's wifi is connected to your camera, your phone cannot also be connected to a wifi access point for the internet.  It's one or the other (that's how phones work).
So is there any way to set the country for where the device is being used to get this ”high” setting to activate?

Can’t remember i ever got the question but since the ”high” option is greyed out even though im not in the EU, im guessing somehow it must be set to EU.
2022-3-20
Use props
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Interesting, my first camera have the Auto-Stop Rec Temp available and I'm in EU. Today I just got my second camera and activated it from the same device that I activated the first camera but this one doesn't have the Auto-Stop settings enabled.
How to make this setting available on my second camera?
2022-8-1
Use props
djiuser_EsYBE8TwkTS1
lvl.1

Poland

Is there any list of countries? In Poland, the 'High' option is not available, but I was on a tour in Italy and there I could change the settings to High.
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules