No flight logs?
2446 4 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b9y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 704751 ft
United Kingdom

How do i see latest flight logs without being connected to Internet OR the drone?

My drone flew away. I tried to get them in the DJI fly app, can't. No logs recorded since November 2021 for some reason in the Android file browser for the DJI fly app either. Insurance company what flight log, what can i do? Thanks!
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there b9y. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Drone. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI Drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2022-1-17
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sometime fairly recently an update to the software changed the location of the log files. They are now in the Android/data folder for Android devices.
2022-1-17
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 1-17 20:48
Sometime fairly recently an update to the software changed the location of the log files. They are now in the Android/data folder for Android devices.

Thanks for the tip
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_kVBo64DjIRVt
lvl.1

Malaysia

baterai non-dji detecsion
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules