429 1 2022-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI, we see a fair bit of double posting and that's because the forum can be slow at times and i have figure out why its slow, its because you use shared hosting for your site(s), that's poor form when using a forum, you're sharing the server with over 540 websites

IP Address xx.xx.xx.xx - 542 other sites hosted on this server
No wonder the forum is slow and i am surprised that Amazon AWS has allowed a forum of this size on a shared hosting account, it needs to, at the very least be on a VPS and at best, be on its own server, its more money yeah, but it shouldn't be on a shared hosting account, i bet the servers Load Averages are well above 1.0, my own server is at 0.2, i suggest you change to a VPS, you may even be forced to do this anyway as the forum keeps growing, not just about disk space, its about the server load, CPU and Memory and seen as posting is an issue, there server load is becoming an issue hence the double, triple and sometimes quad posting, the server cannot act fast enough, therefore, the member thinks they didn't press the button or it didn't work the 1st time or more. The shared hosting server cannot keep up with the forum, so stop skimping out and give the members a decent forum experience and change to a VPS at the very least.
[url=https://research.domaintools.com/research/hosting-history/?q=dji.com][/url]

2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We'll note down your voices and forward them to our corresponding team.
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules